Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodwillie off to Blackburn

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As i said on here a month ago,neither Goodwiilie or Bellamy will be playing in the white of Cardiff this coming season ;)

Never mind though,you've Earnie and Miller :lol:

Re: Goodwillie off to Blackburn

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 pm

And after Carl on one of his 'UPDATES' saying that he's down for a medical and will then sign.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 pm

blackswan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

As i said on here a month ago,neither Goodwiilie or Bellamy will be playing in the white of Cardiff this coming season ;)

Most of us are happy about the Goodwillie situation. More trouble to come from him I reckon. Bellers is still on going. Happy with Miller and Earnie. ;) ;)

Routledge on the other hand..Good at Championship level but prem? You're having a laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Most of us are happy about the Goodwillie situation. More trouble to come from him I reckon. Bellers is still on going. Happy with Miller and Earnie. ;) ;)

Routledge on the other hand..Good at Championship level but prem? You're having a laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes of course,i believe you,honestly :lol: You were all creaming over the prospect of him coming to you.Carl worked you all up into a frenzy.He's virtually signed he said.

Epic failure yet again!!!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 pm

blackswan wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Yes of course,i believe you,honestly :lol: You were all creaming over the prospect of him coming to you.Carl worked you all up into a frenzy.He's virtually signed he said.

Epic failure yet again!!!!!

Check my posts.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You still have Routledge though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:35 pm

unbelievable how a jack tw*t can have over 1000 posts on our board ,what a sad tw*t..ill bet he doesnt even have that many on his own board !!!!....shows there obsessed.....f**k off on your own board !!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 pm

And you have have Luke Warm and Leroy Lita , who are you to take the piss lol :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm

d20 wrote:unbelievable how a jack tw*t can have over 1000 posts on our board ,what a sad tw*t..ill bet he doesnt even have that many on his own board !!!!....shows there obsessed.....f**k off on your own board !!!

:lol: :wav:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 pm

rsblue wrote:

And you have have Luke Warm and Leroy Lita , who are you to take the piss lol :lol:

Conveniently leaving out last years championship top scorer Danny Graham :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

d20 wrote:unbelievable how a jack tw*t can have over 1000 posts on our board ,what a sad tw*t..ill bet he doesnt even have that many on his own board !!!!....shows there obsessed.....f**k off on your own board !!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 pm

blackswan wrote:
rsblue wrote:

Conveniently leaving out last years championship top scorer Danny Graham :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah , your right hes that good i f*cking forgot about him lol :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Who said Ugly Ducklings turn into Majestic creatures...............They turn into Ugly Swans!!!
Blackswan If I were in your precarious position in the Prem I would keep my poisonous mouth firmly shut.
I'm an old fella and I dislike keyboard warriors, so if you care to pm me I will gladly give you my views face to face if care to arrange ityou coward!!
If not feck off back to your own board.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Who said Ugly Ducklings turn into Majestic creatures...............They turn into Ugly Swans!!!
Blackswan If I were in your precarious position in the Prem I would keep my poisonous mouth firmly shut.
I'm an old fella and I dislike keyboard warriors, so if you care to pm me I will gladly give you my views face to face if care to arrange ityou coward!!
If not feck off back to your own board.

You dislike keyboard warriors yet your carrying on like one.Behave yourself ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I hate to contradict you but I was challenging you to meet face to face to see how brave you were then, but you have already answered my question. :old: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I hate to contradict you but I was challenging you to meet face to face to see how brave you were then, but you have already answered my question. :old: :ayatollah:

Get over yourself,Rocky :lol: You're old enough to know better.I've obviously wound you up as you want to meet me and stove my head in :lol:

1-0 to me :D

like shelling peas ;)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm

I cerainly do not want to "Stove your head in" as you put it.

I will be quite happy just punchin yer lights out :roll:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I cerainly do not want to "Stove your head in" as you put it.

I will be quite happy just punchin yer lights out :roll:

There's no fool like an old fool eh :lol:

Behave yourself,it's the internet and threats made are empty and show the aggressor to be idiotic.All you've done is prove how much i've wound you up.

Come back when your more savvy.

BIGBLOO VANE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm

If you cant get laid take your beef elsewhere.

Does trying to upset us give you some self worth or something?? I bet you go down the pub later and say guess what I wrote on that Cardiff board blah blah blah just to fit in ? Just speculating because I really dont see the point of why you are here?
I think I've looked on Planet Swans about once, let alone posted on there!

Whatever turns you on bruv init :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 pm

rb1976 wrote:If you cant get laid take your beef elsewhere.

Does trying to upset us give you some self worth or something?? I bet you go down the pub later and say guess what I wrote on that Cardiff board blah blah blah just to fit in ? Just speculating because I really dont see the point of why you are here?

Just payback for all the years of pisstaking we had to endure off you ;) And its posts like this and BIGBLOO VANE's[ :lol: ] that make it all worthwhile. :D

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

blackswan wrote:
rb1976 wrote:If you cant get laid take your beef elsewhere.

Just payback for all the years of pisstaking we had to endure off you ;) And its posts like this and BIGBLOO VANE's[ :lol: ] that make it all worthwhile. :D

Me personally or just in general?

Seriously though there are only a handful of you who spend alot of time on here, does beg the question to be asked does it not. Hope I made your day x

(no wanking over the kiss)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm

How would it be you? :lol: It's the first time i've ever noticed you :?

At least your posts were thought provoking unlike the lunk head before you who thought i'd bugger off if he called it on :lol:

Have a nice day.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

we knew we weren't sighning goodwille last week and we knew he was going to blackburn yesterday, so come up with something new you f*cking clown.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Blackswan is right...if people are threatening to kick his head in then he has acclomplished what he wanted to! Threatening to beat somebody up over internet comments is a bit over the top.

Still though, i'll be laughing when his side come tumbling down with 20 or less points due to the awful signings they've made! Doubt we'll see Blackswan on here too much after that :lol: :lol: :lol: