Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another week gone for the lads

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Another week gone by for our lads in the jails for the Chelsea fiasco...not long now and a few will start to come home on TAG....Craig L had a result last Friday when certain jail was averted by a strong mitigation and he got a guilty verdict with a suspended sentence and 4 year ban.

Today I am off to Portsmouth for a few days with Gwyn, a bit of moral support for Peter M for the start of the Portsmouth trials...Pete is pleading not guilty and is on trial with 4 Pompey also pleading not guilty...the trial may last a few weeks and many witnesses are making the trip down there during that time...unless deals can be done...my two other mates pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of Affray and they will face sentencing in September ...(that will teach them to get off a coach and help people getting a battering by a large mob lol.) alongside a few Pompey fans who also pleaded guilty.

Spare a thought for all of them guys...it could have been any of us.

Re: Another week gone for the lads

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 pm

good luck peter m :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Hope it turns out as best as can be expected for the all Paul. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm

f**k this. Lets get this out in the open shall we.

Now I was at this game Chelsea. The police planning was shocking as far as I was concenred. I say this because I walked out of the ground an straight into a Chelsea mod. Barriers separated us but that did not stop some knob with a cockney accent throwing verbal insults at me and my colleagues around me that included a mates daughter. This knob decided to climb over the barrier with the intnetion of having a go at us. Thankfully some rather big guy stood in front of me, in fact quaite a few did. Eventaully the police came along and fair play to the women copper on a horse she sorted the knob out. We then went on our way back to our bus via the crematorium.

The walk to the crematorium was well organised with us passing Chelsea supporters either going the other way or following us on their way back to their homes. So outside the ground the police control was shocking but away from it quite peacefully. So my question is how did our guys end up on Kings Road facing those Chelsea lads?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:f**k this. Lets get this out in the open shall we.

Now I was at this game Chelsea. The police planning was shocking as far as I was concenred. I say this because I walked out of the ground an straight into a Chelsea mod. Barriers separated us but that did not stop some knob with a cockney accent throwing verbal insults at me and my colleagues around me that included a mates daughter. This knob decided to climb over the barrier with the intnetion of having a go at us. Thankfully some rather big guy stood in front of me, in fact quaite a few did. Eventaully the police came along and fair play to the women copper on a horse she sorted the knob out. We then went on our way back to our bus via the crematorium.

The walk to the crematorium was well organised with us passing Chelsea supporters either going the other way or following us on their way back to their homes. So outside the ground the police control was shocking but away from it quite peacefully. So my question is how did our guys end up on Kings Road facing those Chelsea lads?

it kicked off a bit on fulham road then 100 or so city fans run down an alley onto kings road to confront the chelsea mob. i know, they weren't innocent but neither of them deserved jail. i went onto kings rd for a nose and i've seen far worse fights on a saturday night.