Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WAS 8 YEARS OLD......

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

......When it happened, When Uncle Terry came into my room. It was a normal morning like any other, the sun was shining and I was looking forward to another nice day, But, as young as I was, I knew what his intentions were straight away. I was small for my age, but still fought as hard as I could, He was just so big, So strong. He forced me to do that terrible thing and I was powerless to stop him. I left that room broken The shame, hurt, pain and confusion ruined my childhood and to this day I still wake up crying about it. But I was luckier than some....That was the only time I had to wear a Swansea shirt...

Re: I WAS 8 YEARS OLD......

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 pm

has some1 been sending you text messages? ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

saddam wrote:has some1 been sending you text messages? ;) :ayatollah:

He's a thieving tw*t!!!! :evil:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm

sam salim wrote:

He's a thieving tw*t!!!! :evil:

Had to be done mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Just passing them on mate :lol: :lol: :lol: ....how was the steak :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Marc wrote:

Just passing them on mate :lol: :lol: :lol: ....how was the steak :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all good thanks mate. did you go back after you found something to eat or sneak off back to the Bev? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

all good thanks mate. did you go back after you found something to eat or sneak off back to the Bev? :ayatollah:

Ended back in the Cross...vodka and redbull........only now I'm coming round...see you next Sunday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...we going to the Claude are we. :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:58 pm

yes will defo be meeting up next week to watch the game. aint even considered having a beer 2day.
will let you know what time i will be in the Claude. see you all there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

awesome, even though i don't agree with plagerism :D

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm

jhippno wrote:awesome, even though i don't agree with plagerism :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: