Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nottingham Forest away.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 pm

New Years Eve. Would anyone be up for going to the game, then spending the night up there?

Re: Nottingham Forest away.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 pm

I've got Family up there so i'll be doing a couple nights up there! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I'll be doing the night up here. Infact might make it the whole year. That is the whole new year after the New Years eve.

Having a problem trying to put this in words that everyone will understand. :?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Certainly a goer!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I'll be doing the night up here. Infact might make it the whole year. That is the whole new year after the New Years eve.

You don't happen to live in the East Midlands Ian?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I'll be doing the night up here. Infact might make it the whole year. That is the whole new year after the New Years eve.

Haha, I'm going to have more trouble getting back to my place than you guys do getting back to your. No trains, no buses, no nothing that night which means I will have to take the car which basically means no drinking for one of the few games I can drink at. I;m beginning to go off the idea of thinking this could be a good nght.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Haha, I'm going to have more trouble getting back to my place than you guys do getting back to your. No trains, no buses, no nothing that night which means I will have to take the car which basically means no drinking for one of the few games I can drink at. I;m beginning to go off the idea of thinking this could be a good nght.

You will be shocked to hear that I have placed myself on a alcohol ban until my trip to the States, got to keep myself in good shape for the beach and the Vegas girls now that I am single again ;)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm going up there for university so I'll Be There :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:You will be shocked to hear that I have placed myself on a alcohol ban until my trip to the States, got to keep myself in good shape for the beach and the Vegas girls now that I am single again ;)

Chris there is f**k all on you.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:You will be shocked to hear that I have placed myself on a alcohol ban until my trip to the States, got to keep myself in good shape for the beach and the Vegas girls now that I am single again ;)

Chris there is f**k all on you.

Maybe so but I haven't touched a drop of alcohol for a few weeks now and feel much better. Was spending far too much money on my nights out anyway.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Goin to the game - Yes please
Staying the night in nottingham - No thanks
:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

i agree rhys :ayatollah: