Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

victor anichebe

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Moyes has said he`s available on loan for the season, malky go and get him, bellamy and him we`ll be up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: victor anichebe

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Mount Blue wrote:Moyes has said he`s available on loan for the season, malky go and get him, bellamy and him we`ll be up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what about the other two mason and rudy ?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

yeah go get him malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

rudy not up to it, mason be ok off the bench

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Mount Blue wrote:rudy not up to it, mason be ok off the bench

Think thats unfair to say that about Rudy, not really seen much at all of him soo.

People wrote Bothroyd off..

A MESSAGE TO YOU RUDY!! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

it true thou, rudy look lost up front on sat......

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Mount Blue wrote:it true thou, rudy look lost up front on sat......

writing him off before he even starts. brilliant stuff

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

One game mate. :)

Didnt go so cant comment about how he played. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 pm

i would love to say he will be the best thing from sliced bread but why can`t he get the league side in france and his scoring record speaks for its self, hope im wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Mount Blue wrote:i would love to say he will be the best thing from sliced bread but why can`t he get the league side in france and his scoring record speaks for its self, hope im wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hope your wrong to :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

The season hasn't even started and people are getting on the players backs.i thought rudy played ok sat so lets get behind the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

chopper1973 wrote:The season hasn't even started and people are getting on the players backs.i thought rudy played ok sat so lets get behind the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

mad aint it

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

We need to show the players we belive in them so lets get behind them.Malkay knows what he's doing

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Mount Blue wrote:i would love to say he will be the best thing from sliced bread but why can`t he get the league side in france and his scoring record speaks for its self, hope im wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You ask why he didn't get signed in France, but he managed to get himself signed by a high end Championship club :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Rudy seemed very much up for it on Saturday. He was a lot more effective in the air than Bothroyd, and a lot more committed going for the ball on the ground. The only thing the lad's missing is bags of pace. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Jollffe wrote:

Rudy seemed very much up for it on Saturday. He was a lot more effective in the air than Bothroyd, and a lot more committed going for the ball on the ground. The only thing the lad's missing is bags of pace. :ayatollah:

And Skill, close control etc. I know it's hard to judge on one appearance but he didn't look ready for this level yet.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

moonboots wrote:
Jollffe wrote:

And Skill, close control etc. I know it's hard to judge on one appearance but he didn't look ready for this level yet.

Here I was thinking we played a team mid table in Serie A.

Must have dreamed it as we clearly only played a team in the Championship :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

nerd wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jollffe wrote:

Here I was thinking we played a team mid table in Serie A.

Must have dreamed it as we clearly only played a team in the Championship :roll:

If Rudy is our back up to Earnie and Miller then they better not have injuries. I'm sure he'll get better under Malky and his staff but he don't look ready yet IMO. Be more than happy to say I'm wrong if he does the business. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

what are you talking about ? :? :? :?

i thought he had a really good half on Saturday, worked hard, won his fair share of headers and looked lively

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 am

what the hell rudy not up to it i take it you havent seen him play he is f*cking brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 am

He had about 5 touches on sat and couldnt control a tin.He looked totally lost. Did i watch a different game to you guys, all my family said the same aswell, earnie was just as bad if not worse.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 am

How anyone can rule Rudy out at this stage must be nuts.......He is going to be player of the season imo

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 am

How anyone can rule Rudy out at this stage must be nuts.......He is going to be player of the season imo

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 am

Mount Blue wrote:He had about 5 touches on sat and couldnt control a tin.He looked totally lost. Did i watch a different game to you guys, all my family said the same aswell, earnie was just as bad if not worse.

you clearly watched the same game, just must not have as good an understanding of football as about 95% of people who watched the game and thought he played well

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 pm

well god help us then this season if you think that he put in a good performance, we`ll be relagated by Xmas

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 pm

give Rudy a chance hes only 22 and hes going to have to adapt to the team and league i personally would love Anichebe here weren't we linked with him a few years back ?? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Mount Blue wrote:He had about 5 touches on sat and couldnt control a tin.He looked totally lost. Did i watch a different game to you guys, all my family said the same aswell, earnie was just as bad if not worse.

Youre actually spot on mate. I definitely dont want to write Rudy off yet, as everyone has a bad game from time to time (even Super Kev!!!), but for me he did not play well on Saturday! A lot of fans seem to confuse huff and puff with being effective! He certainly seemed up for it, put himself about, and worked hard but apart from winning a few headers he did little else. His touch was heavy and he was constantly caught in possession. Compared to Parkin hes a world beater but he doesnt appear to be in the same league as Jay! If we just want someone in attack to win headers then you may as well throw Gypes up front! Playing as a target man requires a lot more than just aerial ability and for me Rudy still looked very raw. Hopefully it was just a one off, as he is still catching up on pre season, and was facing a decent serie a team, but he needs to improve quickly if he wants to make our starting line up! As for Anichebe i think he would be decent at this level and certainly wouldnt be opposed to signing him!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Mount Blue wrote:well god help us then this season if you think that he put in a good performance, we`ll be relagated by Xmas

as this post was originally to do with Victor Anichebe I will say that I'd love him at City and thats a good shout BUT if you think we will be relegated by christmas because we have Rudy in our squad then you obviously dont know much about football and if you think that Rudy is rubbish then that says a lot for a certain Mr Mackay. I personally think that Rudy will be a very big hit with us as will Mason but of course that is only my opinion ;)

In Malky we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

graham at jackland was given several free transfers until he finally made it at carlisle. mm took a punt and look where he is now.
who thought holt would be so effective, only ever played 4th division.
he was the mainstay of norwich attack last season.
ran and was full of effort for many games, same could not be said of j and chops.
lets give the kid a season before writing him off.