Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A DAY IN SPAIN

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Annis had to do some banking today and drove to his bank in Santa Ponsa along with his daughter Alexandra, 5 yrs old.

When he came out of the bank the car wouldn't open using the key fob ( been playing up for days ) but it got worse as the key wouldn't open any of the doors either.

In total panic Annis made his way to the car hire office over a mile away and when he got there his daughter said "Daddy, I know why the key don't work"

"Why?"

"It was not our car" :lol:

He walked back to the car and she was right his car was further down the road :lol:

Re: WHAT A DAY IN SPAIN

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis had to do some banking today and drove to his bank in Santa Ponsa along with his daughter Alexandra, 5 yrs old.

When he came out of the bank the car wouldn't open using the key fob ( been playing up for days ) but it got worse as the key wouldn't open any of the doors either.

In total panic Annis made his way to the car hire office over a mile away and when he got there his daughter said "Daddy, I know why the key don't work"

"Why?"

He walked back to the car and she was right his car was further down the road :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I did that in Crete once felt a right idiot ( all the hire cars look the same)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis had to do some banking today and drove to his bank in Santa Ponsa along with his daughter Alexandra, 5 yrs old.

"Why?"

With old age comes memory loss :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

"Why?"

hes losing the plot!! he ll probably say heat stroke...

was it at least the same colour car??

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

ten years ago i went typical sunday shopping with my wife and new born daughter - on finishing shopping i put all the bags in the boot along with baby in car seat closed boot ( went bollistic thinking someone kidnapped our baby like a dull tw*t i put her in the boot ) boy I not lived it down to this day ! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

"Why?"

First thing I asked and apparently it was :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

"Why?"

First thing I asked and apparently it was :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

:old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Pity this was not in the book ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

mallo wrote:ten years ago i went typical sunday shopping with my wife and new born daughter - on finishing shopping i put all the bags in the boot along with baby in car seat closed boot ( went bollistic thinking someone kidnapped our baby like a dull tw*t i put her in the boot ) boy I not lived it down to this day ! :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Classic , :old:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Having finally found the right car did he turn around and say "why are you following me little girl?"

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

In Saudi Arabia in the 80s all the cars were painted white and were of the same shape. Corolla/Coronas for those interested. Also no one in those days locked their cars, no need too then stealing was none existant.

I went down town with my mate in his car and we parked in a ine o fthese white cars. After doing our shopping I was talking to him on the way back to the car. When we got to "his" car I jumped into the back seat still telling him the story I was going on about on the way back from shopping. I subconsciously felt he was not listening to me. Well he was not listening because he was in hysterics in the next car, his car. I got into someone elses car.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:22 am

Annis, Wheres your car gone Annis :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:23 am

Claire wrote:
mallo wrote:ten years ago i went typical sunday shopping with my wife and new born daughter - on finishing shopping i put all the bags in the boot along with baby in car seat closed boot ( went bollistic thinking someone kidnapped our baby like a dull tw*t i put her in the boot ) boy I not lived it down to this day ! :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Claire. :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am

I got into the wrong car on my driving test it was the same colour car but different make, I had the keys in my hand and there was already a set in the car I got in, suffice to say I failed my test :cry:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am

Yeah, I've made that mistake where I was stood next to someone else's car trying to open the door and the moody b*stard in the car said "excuse me but do you mind?". I was engaged in conversation at the time so that's my excuse! :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

The kids will remember that forever, and thats what hollidays are all about....

..not long now, majorca on the 15th can't wait. :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am

:lol: poor Annis

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 am

:lol: Fair play.

:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 am

pissed up in spain i went to get into a taxi after a night out, went up to the taxi and tried getting in , me thinking i was getting into the passenger side, i was trying to get into the drivers side, him and a few other taxi drivers came running over punching, kicking and even had a wooden bat across the head, tried explaining that over in brtian the drivers side is the other side etc they couldn't understand, stuck the head on two of them before more came, I legged it, slept on the beach and was lost for half the morning next day untill i remembered what hotel i was in :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am

SH-T ! AINT OLD AGE A b*stard OF A THING ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm

class Annis :lol:

Check this one out

my mate pulled up outside the cash point for me in a black polo when I got back to the car I opened the door and sat in it only to find a guy saying who the f**k are you.

I looked to the driver and said sorry mate iv got in the wrong car my mate was parked next to this black golf and seen it happen he couldn't drive because he was laughing to much.

Never lived it down what a cock. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 pm

"Why?"

CLASSIC.................Didnt know Annis had blonde hair now :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Sorry Claire)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha brilliant

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm

:ayatollah: :lol: , so funny, you could write a book about it :roll: :roll: :lol: