Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

Just looking at players that have been released and yet to find a club

Matthew Upson
Jonathan Spector
David Jones
James McFadden
Tamir Cohen

All of these in my eyes would be good for us

Thoughts ? This is my first post as well, finally gave in and signed up to share my opinions

Re: Free Transfers

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am

finch86 wrote:Just looking at players that have been released and yet to find a club

Matthew Upson
Jonathan Spector
David Jones
James McFadden
Tamir Cohen

Thoughts ? This is my first post as well, finally gave in and signed up to share my opinions

Welcome finch :ayatollah: Out of the above if i was only allowed to pick 1 player it would be Upson :ayatollah:
But what would his wage be :?:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 am

i reckon thats the problem with all of the above, they are asking for way to much money, maybe in a few weeks they might be an option when the season starts and they get worried.
isnt jason koumas without a club, maybe he could play for free to make up for last season

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:04 am

i was joking about koumas :roll:
but, he is, as far as i know unemployed, and surely has the talent to be in the football league at some level, probably asking for too much money

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 am

I would have all of them. Particularly David Jones and Tamir Cohen.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 am

Zabier wrote:I would have all of them. Particularly David Jones and Tamir Cohen.

Bring Back D Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 am

finch86 wrote:Just looking at players that have been released and yet to find a club

Matthew Upson
Jonathan Spector
David Jones
James McFadden
Tamir Cohen

Matthew Upson's wage demands would be ridiculous, and Jonathan Spector is on the verge of joining Birmingham City. I would welcome Tamir Cohen though! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:45 pm

mcfadden and upson if we cld afford their wages, i think mcfadden would get us atleast 15 goals

Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

David Jones is signing for Wigan,
Upson would be class but would want mega wages i would have thought.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Matthew Upson
Jonathan Spector
David Jones
James McFadden
Tamir Cohen

i would take Jones, Cohen or even Koumas

but i think Upson and McFadden would be on too high wages and Spector has gone to Brum now

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 am

Well since i posted this Spector's gone to Birmingham and Jones has gone to Wigan

Maybe Cohen or McFadden to Cardiff next :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

Is Tamir Cohen good? Is he experienced? Ex Clubs? Wage damand?