Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F*cking JB's?

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

i hate our 6 fingered inbred cousins on our board. (but they cant help being obsessed with anything Cardiff City) We are the biggest football club in Wales. FACT

What gets up my skin more is Cardiff City fans talking on here about the JB's who they signe or want to signe what they are doing.
Personally i dont give a f*ck about them. 10 years ago they nearly went out of the football league all the city lads on the old rams board were expressing there support hoping they stayed in. Well when they won that last game it really ruined my day. F*ck Scumsea and everything to do with thoes six fingered inbred c*nts down west.

THIS IS A CCFC BOARD AND WE ALL SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN WALES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry if i offended anyone. (not) rant over

Re: F*cking JB's?

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Your argument might be taken more seriously if you didn't just start a new topic about Swansea fans. :roll:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Zabier wrote:Your argument might be taken more seriously if you didn't just start a new topic about Swansea fans. :roll:

running the scum down.(banter) not putting on here what they are doing? ect,ect

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks another tread to respond to :)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Facts don't lie, JB's = Prem, City = Championship. Hurts like f**k but just have to take it on the chin atm. Things go in cycles our turn will come. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

dai-ton wrote:i hate our 6 fingered inbred cousins on our board. (but they cant help being obsessed with anything Cardiff City) We are the biggest football club in Wales. FACT

What gets up my skin more is Cardiff City fans talking on here about the JB's who they signe or want to signe what they are doing.
Personally i dont give a f*ck about them. 10 years ago they nearly went out of the football league all the city lads on the old rams board were expressing there support hoping they stayed in. Well when they won that last game it really ruined my day. F*ck Scumsea and everything to do with thoes six fingered inbred c*nts down west.

THIS IS A CCFC BOARD AND WE ALL SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN WALES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry if i offended anyone. (not) rant over

in 2003, like you, i also wanted the fuckers out of the league.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Dai-Ton :lol: :lol:

I know what's happened here.Dai-Ton :lol: thought he'd create a rip-snorting thread that every Cardiff fan would enjoy and increase his popularity the same time.When infact he's scored a huge own goal and made himself look a complete and utter dunce.

Dai-Ton :lol: your not from the Rhondda are you by any chance?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 am

blackswan wrote:Dai-Ton :lol: :lol:

I know what's happened here.Dai-Ton :lol: thought he'd create a rip-snorting thread that every Cardiff fan would enjoy and increase his popularity the same time.When infact he's scored a huge own goal and made himself look a complete and utter dunce.

Dai-Ton :lol: your not from the Rhondda are you by any chance?

Rather live in england than down your rat infested shit hole. and i wasnt looking for a rip-snorting thread it's what i think of you c*nts down west. How the f**k have i scored a huge home goal ? And as for my popularity ? just proved my point why are you on a CCFC board ? We are not the highest level club in wales. (at the moment) BUT WE ARE THE BIGGEST. FACT

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Facts don't lie, JB's = Prem, City = Championship. Hurts like f**k but just have to take it on the chin atm. Things go in cycles our turn will come. :ayatollah:

Agree. But we are the biggest team in Wales. I didnt say the highest level team.