Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Ptb

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 pm

are u sitting on the fence,when wales play scotland in world cup qualifiers. ;)

Re: FAO Ptb

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Been told that the fence will be getting put somewhere unpleasant :lol:

Scotland all the way for me I'm afraid!!!!

Nice flag - had 20 Hibs boys on my train coming back from Inverness on Saturday - they were quality!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm

PtB wrote:Been told that the fence will be getting put somewhere unpleasant :lol:

Nice flag - had 20 Hibs boys on my train coming back from Inverness on Saturday - they were quality!

couple of the boys i drink with up there are ccs.they have a tight knit firm, ;) normally drink in the iona bar on easter rd with them when i visit ur capitol. :ayatollah: love edinburgh :D

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
PtB wrote:Been told that the fence will be getting put somewhere unpleasant :lol:

couple of the boys i drink with up there are ccs.they have a tight knit firm, ;) normally drink in the iona bar on easter rd with them when i visit ur capitol. :ayatollah: love edinburgh :D

Not been through there for years, always enjoyed a trip to Easter Road - some decent pubs on the way up and we were too small fry to attact any grief!!!!

Taking a pop down there in September when they play Aberdeen, should be fun! Most of the boys on Saturday were Aberdeenshire based Hibs, though a few had the long trip back to Edinburgh to make. Always found any Hibs I met or knew were top lads to be fair. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

i'm part of the "Family"now.you know what i mean. ;)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

;) Let me know when you're visiting - will try and get down for a pint.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 pm

PtB wrote:;) Let me know when you're visiting - will try and get down for a pint.

been invited to a wedding up there sept 24th.but dont know whats happening yet,got a lot on at moment with Tunisia for 2 weeks in a fortnight.blackpool for the weekend when were up there on sept 17th and greece for a week at the end of sept. :P but'll gladly have a beer with u when u come down the city. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
PtB wrote:;) Let me know when you're visiting - will try and get down for a pint.

been invited to a wedding up there sept 24th.but dont know whats happening yet,got a lot on at moment with Tunisia for 2 weeks in a fortnight.blackpool for the weekend when were up there on sept 17th and greece for a week at the end of sept. :P but'll gladly have a beer with u when u come down the city. :ayatollah:

Will be at Blackpool :ayatollah: The Hibs - Aberdeen game is the week before that. Going ot Oxford & Hull too then won't be down until Brum at home in December :D

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

tower lounge on the saturday then. :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 am

:lol: