Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is the biggest diver you've ever seen?

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Jay Bothroyd, also Kyle Naughton got Ross McCormack sent off against Sheffield Utd in the Ninian's last season. I was right there and he didn't touch him! I always despised him. Any other divers?

Re: Who is the biggest diver you've ever seen?

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Juergen Klinnsmann, Iniesta, Jay Bothroyd for starters :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Jay Bothroyd, also Kyle Naughton got Ross McCormack sent off against Sheffield Utd in the Ninian's last season. I was right there and he didn't touch him! I always despised him. Any other divers?

Tom Daley is good.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Tom Daley !! Lol :ayatollah:

Probably ronaldo although bothroyd pushes him

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Bothroyd! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Jay Bothroyd, also Kyle Naughton got Ross McCormack sent off against Sheffield Utd in the Ninian's last season. I was right there and he didn't touch him! I always despised him. Any other divers?

Biggest cheat i've seen is Jordi Gomez. Would love to see someone break his leg. Hate cheats with a passion.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Tom Daley is good.

Who does he play for then? :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Biggest cheat i've seen is Jordi Gomez. Would love to see someone break his leg. Hate cheats with a passion.

Just set Nigel De Jong on him. 8-)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 pm

sergio busquets! watched him play for barca a few times and bloody hell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINJobmW ... re=related

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Dani alves biggest diver and cry baby in the barca squad. Don't know why though he has enough skill to take most players on.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

ellis3210 wrote:sergio busquets! watched him play for barca a few times and bloody hell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINJobmW ... re=related

Defo Busquets, he does my head when I watch Barca games and he dives with no contact and stays down supposedly injured. Came and bit him on the arse in that Inter game, as after Motta got sent off, they just parked the bus.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

A lot of Barca players mentioned! Other than Messi the whole Barcelona team are terrible, terrible sportsmen.

When Pique and Puyol put that Barca top on Fabregas, that disgusted me.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:04 pm

For those of us who remember the 60s and 70s, Francis Lee was a master. I believe he won 20 penalties single-handedly in one season for Derby.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Tom Daly!! :lol: :lol:

Actually, he's only a little one.... :lol: :lol:

Seriously, on the subject of Klinsmann, I was at the Spurs game with my mate 'Sharky' many years ago when he scored his first goal for them. Took the mickey out of himself and ran all the way across the field before throwing himself into a head first 'dive' in celebration....

A Spurs hero from that moment on....!! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: