Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROUD OF OUR BOYS

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

We still up here in the crown court in pompey and so far we have seen around six city fans give their evidence ubder cross examination. They all done us proud,spoke well and honestly and weren't intimidated by the other barristers. The pompwy boys on who were amonst the twenty that attacked three of ours look bang to right and i can't believe they didn't just plead guilty. Our lad Mogs who was part of the rescue party shouldn't even be on trial so we are all hoping for justice and some common sense on his behalf.

Re: PROUD OF OUR BOYS

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

good luck to him and hope they see it for what it was and the charges against him get thrown out.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We still up here in the crown court in pompey and so far we have seen around six city fans give their evidence ubder cross examination. They all done us proud,spoke well and honestly and weren't intimidated by the other barristers. The pompwy boys on who were amonst the twenty that attacked three of ours look bang to right and i can't believe they didn't just plead guilty. Our lad Mogs who was part of the rescue party shouldn't even be on trial so we are all hoping for justice and some common sense on his behalf.

Hope common sense prevails. Sadly for the boys they are football fans which in the eyes of the law makes them lower than smackheads and rapists.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We still up here in the crown court in pompey and so far we have seen around six city fans give their evidence ubder cross examination. They all done us proud,spoke well and honestly and weren't intimidated by the other barristers. The pompwy boys on who were amonst the twenty that attacked three of ours look bang to right and i can't believe they didn't just plead guilty. Our lad Mogs who was part of the rescue party shouldn't even be on trial so we are all hoping for justice and some common sense on his behalf.

Hope so too, good luck Men.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Good luck lads!

Cheers for keeping us informed. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Good Luck Lads. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

good luck boys :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 pm

good luck guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Good luck to the boys :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Thankfully at Crown you get a decent hearing .... good luck to Moggs by th sound of it he be alright !

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 pm

I was at this one, heard hours later from some Pompey fans who were disgusted by the actions of some elements of their support over this incident. The general feeling amongest them was that "that lot got what they deserved" as it was apparently quite common around that pub in the "bad old days" but the landlord had tried his upmost to stop it even banning some locals.

I don't know the gentlemen in question who were attacked, I'm sure I've seen/met them over the years, i do know several older folk members of the 1927 club and if they were attacked I'd be there like a shot and f**k the consequences.

Get the barrister to put it to the judge, that could be you and your Oxbridge boy friend, attacked for being different. Just happened that a coach passed with people that actually care about life, elderly (I'm nearly fifty) getting attacked by scum, put these folk down and you really do destroy whats is left of our society.

In my opinion, the people that didn't get involved to stop an attack on older folk should be in the court. Un CCMB I know but f**k it I'm pushing 50 so knocking on a bit and if I was attacked by a crowd of youths I'd pray to allah that a bus load of valley boys and girls were very, very near.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

What exactly did happen?

Was it 20 on 3?

Who the f**k does that :S. Seriously, who can possibly think in their heads that doing that is ok? It makes no f*cking sence!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

good luck to our boys, but. the british law is outdated. and i wouldnt be suprised if the city fans get a football ban at the end of the court case, :roll: