Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC kids club

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Can we make this a sticky so anyone with kids and interested in a kids club being formed can leave how many children they have so we can then forward the information to the club, as we are def missing out on a trick here.

Even if it were as simple as say £10 a year and they get a birthday/xmas card off the club for starts :ayatollah:

I have a 3 week year old son to start the ball rolling

Re: CCFC kids club

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

good post mate..

want my son to be a member.. just the one for now... hes enough to be honest :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I ave a 4 month old son and would love to sign him up to it

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

i have 3 bloobirds, 11yr old son, 8 yr old son n a 4yr old daughter. Def interested cos they come to the games :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:good post mate..

want my son to be a member.. just the one for now... hes enough to be honest :ayatollah:

Same here mate lol

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

I got a 9 week old.. would love to. sign him up... :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

they have one called city kids, stuff in the programme every game, id point you to the official website for more info,

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/JuniorsHome

but as usual its never updated and its a joke.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:they have one called city kids, stuff in the programme every game, id point you to the official website for more info,

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/JuniorsHome

but as usual its never updated and its a joke.

Thats part the reason it has been coming soon for months, the club are missing out :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Thats 7 who wanna sign up lol must be some legs in this!!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm

i think it is active the kids club, its been in the programme for a couple of seasons, just the website isnt updated

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Got a 3 Year Old Nephew & 2 Year Old Niece who I'd like to join before the Jacks or Rugby takes control :ayatollah: