NEW BEER IS NEEDED AT CCS

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

FOSTERS IS SHIT FACT
GET THE IMPORTED ONES IN OR BOTTLED :ayatollah:

Re: NEW BEER IS NEEDED AT CCS

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:FOSTERS IS SHIT FACT
GET THE IMPORTED ONES IN OR BOTTLED :ayatollah:

agree, fosters is a stinking pint in the ccs at the best of times...

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Especially off one of those ghostbusters lol

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:Especially off one of those ghostbusters lol

:lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 pm

HAHA quality !!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Hahaha, well I've had a slimer coming out of my ass at one or two home games after a heavy night and trust me, the ghostbusters did nothing to get rid of it!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

im still laughing, tickled me that one!!! :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Zabier wrote:

Hahaha, well I've had a slimer coming out of my ass at one or two home games after a heavy night and trust me, the ghostbusters did nothing to get rid of it!

HAHA!!! Agree tho, new lager needed - fosters is shit and a total piss take for the price they charge for a pint!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 pm

We should have that Czech beer Staropramen I think it's called, a nice drop of stuff that. When I say beer I do of course mean lager. Anyone else tried it?? What do you think of it??

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:We should have that Czech beer Staropramen I think it's called, a nice drop of stuff that. When I say beer I do of course mean lager. Anyone else tried it?? What do you think of it??

Pure quality, although prefer the Czech Budweiser/Budvar

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm

jhippno wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:We should have that Czech beer Staropramen I think it's called, a nice drop of stuff that. When I say beer I do of course mean lager. Anyone else tried it?? What do you think of it??

Pure quality, although prefer the Czech Budweiser/Budvar

Budvar now thats a pint imagine the price of it down the CCS lol

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

im still laughing, tickled me that one!!! :lol:

Straight out of the cafiter!! (sp?)
:D :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

i'd rather bottles, taste much better
and agree, get rid of that fosters shite

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 pm

could we get the trust to have a word about changing the lager its shit and get bottled beers in :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:could we get the trust to have a word about changing the lager its shit and get bottled beers in :ayatollah:

Sorry but you can never have bottled beers because they are afraid people will get hold of the empties and throw them at people. :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

:lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Berwyn wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:could we get the trust to have a word about changing the lager its shit and get bottled beers in :ayatollah:

Sorry but you can never have bottled beers because they are afraid people will get hold of the empties and throw them at people. :lol:

obviously they would be plastic , been to plenty of grounds who sell the bottled variety :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm

So Im not the only one who calls those guys ghostbusters?

Brains beer is shit full stop but I find the SA at the CCS is the best I have had. Doesnt say much for brains pubs does it?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Fosters isn't generally a bad pint in my opinion, it's irrevelent whether they keep it or switch to a nicer tasting lager, it's gonna taste like shit when it's watered down and served in a plastic glass, the strongbow is better, I'll stick with that

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 pm

fosters is like drinking cats piss, anyone who thinks its nice is a ponce!

get stella in ! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Ben wrote:fosters is like drinking cats piss, anyone who thinks its nice is a ponce!

get stella in ! :ayatollah:

agreed

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Midfield general wrote:They should get Peroni Nastro Azzurro on tap.

All imported beers are brewed in the UK anyway so why can't this be the case..?

I would love to hear you try to say those two words in quick succesion. Although I wouldnt want to be standing directly opposite you. :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 pm

I got to agree that Fosters is shite, I will definitely not pay £3.70 a pint, I've seen it on offer at £2.00 a pint recently (Happy hour) but sill gave it a miss. There are a number of alternative lagers that they should consider.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

fosters taste like piss at the best of times.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Get Heineken in again.

Much better pint, still not going to be stupidly expensive (Peroni) and there's sponsorship at the CCS for it already.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Unfortunately we're stuck with Fosters for the foreseeable gents. Heineken have the contract for the next couple of years I think. They wouldn't consider changing the brands as they'll be making plenty more profit on their own brands than they would on any alternate products.
Certainly no chance of Peroni as they are very selective where it goes and so would never allow it to go into a football stadium.... and if by any chance it ever did it would probably be £5+ a pint.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm a very keen lager drinker but the only thing I can drink down the CCS without gagging is the John Smiths and I'm not really a bitter man. It is absolutely terrible down there.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Get the 98% absenth shit in!

If we are loosing 4-0 at half time, have a drink or two of that and you'll soon be smiling again! :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Golwgcorp wrote:Unfortunately we're stuck with Fosters for the foreseeable gents. Heineken have the contract for the next couple of years I think. They wouldn't consider changing the brands as they'll be making plenty more profit on their own brands than they would on any alternate products.
Certainly no chance of Peroni as they are very selective where it goes and so would never allow it to go into a football stadium.... and if by any chance it ever did it would probably be £5+ a pint.

why dont they sell heiny ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Fosters is f*cking nice....its just watered down and in a plastic cup which makes it disgusting. I'm not getting a pint from there again.