Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW BEER IS NEEDED AT CCS

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Golwgcorp wrote:Unfortunately we're stuck with Fosters for the foreseeable gents. Heineken have the contract for the next couple of years I think. They wouldn't consider changing the brands as they'll be making plenty more profit on their own brands than they would on any alternate products.
Certainly no chance of Peroni as they are very selective where it goes and so would never allow it to go into a football stadium.... and if by any chance it ever did it would probably be £5+ a pint.

why dont they sell heiny ?

In reality I'm guessing that Heineken would be just as profitable for them but have probably gone with Fosters as that is the most popular session lager in their portfolio.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Fosters is f*cking nice....its just watered down and in a plastic cup which makes it disgusting. I'm not getting a pint from there again.

Agreed, it's the plastic cups that ruin the pint, and the fact their already pulled and going flat waiting on the side!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 am

Dont matter what brand they get it will be watered down to piss as per usual.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 am

polo wrote:Dont matter what brand they get it will be watered down to piss as per usual.

problem solved with bottled beers :ayatollah: