Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you Bring back Hanging ?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Would you Bring back Hanging POLL

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 pm

If the answer is yes then use your second option to what you would use Capital punishment for.

Re: Would you Bring back Hanging POLL

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I've always felt death is an easy way out for those who commit such heinous crimes.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Would rather see people that commit these crimes be tortured in jail for the rest of their lives,death is an easy way out

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

I agree with the posts above Death is an easy way out. They live their lives well under 10 years in Prison with there luxury's, sue the Prison service for the tune of Millions and walk out very well taken care off. So if that is the way we treat em f*cking hang em.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Certain things justify hanging :twisted: :twisted: ..

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Thing is though u only gotta look on the news see people bein compensated for getttin sent down only to be freed for a miscarriage of justice and actually bein innocent,if they'd hung them there'd be no way back obviously

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 pm

nope, too many fatal errors caused innocent people getting executed. no man should ever take another man's life...

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Hofmeister wrote:nope, too many fatal errors caused innocent people getting executed. no man should ever take another man's life...

homo!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Thing is though u only gotta look on the news see people bein compensated for getttin sent down only to be freed for a miscarriage of justice and actually bein innocent,if they'd hung them there'd be no way back obviously

Yes that is an interesting View. And there is also Police corruption making up evidence or beefing it up, doctoring evidence ETC. So if they caused the death of someone by falsifying evidence they would be responsible for that death and be hung themselves. Where does it stop ??????
But if they treated Killers like killers in Prison, and never released them, then i would be happy but they don't. Murderers can be out in a blink of the eye day release ETC. That Norway Killer could be out in 20 years under Norwegian law. Even after killing that many. Unbelievable aint it ?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Big no, to many mistakes and corrupt police officers for anything to be so certain that you could end someones life.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Thing is though u only gotta look on the news see people bein compensated for getttin sent down only to be freed for a miscarriage of justice and actually bein innocent,if they'd hung them there'd be no way back obviously

Yes that is an interesting View. And there is also Police corruption making up evidence or beefing it up, doctoring evidence ETC. So if they caused the death of someone by falsifying evidence they would be responsible for that death and be hung themselves. Where does it stop ??????
But if they treated Killers like killers in Prison, and never released them, then i would be happy but they don't. Murderers can be out in a blink of the eye day release ETC. That Norway Killer could be out in 20 years under Norwegian law. Even after killing that many. Unbelievable aint it ?

f**k em! kill them just incase!!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm

No, if you were going to bring back the death penalty there are other ways to hanging now.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

I've always thought people who commit terrible crimes of murder should be killed themselves but as you have said the police are more corrupt than anyone and people will get stitched up as the pigs are under pressure to get a collar. What angers me is the nonces get looked after in a seperate part of a prison which costs the taxpayers a fortune and more than the average prisoner. Nonces, child killers and alike should be put into the bullring with all other prisoners and we will see how brave these child killers are then. That in it's on way will be a death sentance but not one that the government has to openly worry about. When people like this are killed in prison no one bats an eyelid and the person/s that do it are rightly treated like heroes. Well they are by me anyway.........I would gladly shake the hand of anybody who snuffs out a child killer.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Cardiff 3 would have got it, Timothy Evans one of the last innocent men to be hung, he was probably a bluebird coming from Merthyr Vale.....so No.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm

yes with dna evidence there is no doubts now,i,ll go the hangman if nobody feels up to it :old:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

In cases where there's indisputable evidence then I say yes. Like that prick in Norway, Saddam, Bin Laden, Huntley, Raoul Moat (if he didnt blow his own head off lol) or anyone caught doing sick shit to infants. Kill the fuckin lot of em!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 pm

lostcityboy wrote:yes with dna evidence there is no doubts now,i,ll go the hangman if nobody feels up to it :old:

Albert Spearpoint was a legend.Not sure of spelling though. Image

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Nukes, stupid poll cos I cant vote for two options tut

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Nukes, stupid poll cos I cant vote for two options tut

Why not ? i voted twice

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 pm

You can't bring back justice for murdering people or terrorising countries, unless scientists have found away to bring them back to life. Prison is to expensive for the tax payers anyway, so it would be cheaper to hang them. For me, only for people who have absolute no hope in turning their life around...why should the tax payers pay for their shelter, clothes and food? f**k EM.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Nukes, stupid poll cos I cant vote for two options tut

Why not ? i voted twice

I am lazy :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:nope, too many fatal errors caused innocent people getting executed. no man should ever take another man's life...

he got a point. an innocent man from merthyr was was wrongly executed in 1950's.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

yes, for kid killers and terroists.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

I basically think that capital punishment is wrong, apart from for anybody who harms a child who should be KILLED IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Murder - hang em

Drugs - hang em

Burglary - hang em

Car theft - chop right foot off

Rape - hang em

Pea do - castrate them, stone them then if still breathing hang em

Read TLG bollocks - hang em

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Drink driving - instant ban 10 years

Driving no insurance - 5 year ban and 12 months nick

Driving on phone - 2 year ban

Texting and driving - 2 year ban

Driving whilst banned - 5 years prison

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm

benefit cheats - 2 years bird

Parking in disabled - 6 month ban

Scabs with disabled blagged badges - stone them

Benefit - make them turn up for community work everyday no show - stop benefit

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

It is utterly unbelievablr that killers are released early; one of the vile creatures that tortured little Baby P is to be released on Friday - he'll have a new identity, a totally new life all at our expense. He should have been hanged for what he did. :cry: :cry: :evil:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

...says someone with a guy in undies as his avatar... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm

juliebluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

It is utterly unbelievablr that killers are released early; one of the vile creatures that tortured little Baby P is to be released on Friday - he'll have a new identity, a totally new life all at our expense. He should have been hanged for what he did. :cry: :cry: :evil:

Correct - hang him