Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Photo's on Season Tickets

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Why do we need our photos on it?
The boy in the ticket office said you need one to go to away games, but i thought you just give your fan id?

I got to go back to the ticket office friday to get a new season ticket with my photo on.

Re: Photo's on Season Tickets

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

anyone?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Why create two exact same threads?? :? Stick to the one - and if anyone can help you - they will. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Big Brother wants to know who you are

and its easy for security to check too! (if they need to)

I havent got a photo on myn mate i've read that u need 1 to go away but the club havent contacted me to say this so i dont see how they can rely on me to find stuff like that out by readin message boards etc so im just goin to do the same as last season and play hell if they tell me otherwise

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I havent got a photo on myn mate i've read that u need 1 to go away but the club havent contacted me to say this so i dont see how they can rely on me to find stuff like that out by readin message boards etc so im just goin to do the same as last season and play hell if they tell me otherwise

Surely a photo card driving license would do the same thing. If you havent got photo ID then fair enough I suppose

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 pm

didnt have a photo last year and went to aways even swansea and brizzle ! dont worry about it :ayatollah: :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 pm

My season ticket card didn't get checked at an away game at all last season, and I went to 22 of them.

I do remember in past seasons that it was checked a couple of times, but don't really see the point

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Claire wrote:My season ticket card didn't get checked at an away game at all last season, and I went to 22 of them.

I do remember in past seasons that it was checked a couple of times, but don't really see the point

is there a photo on mine? :oops:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm

milly44 wrote:
Claire wrote:My season ticket card didn't get checked at an away game at all last season, and I went to 22 of them.

is there a photo on mine? :oops:

Yes! Lets just say you look a lot better in person! :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm

ahhh....should I take that as a compliment :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

milly44 wrote:ahhh....should I take that as a compliment :D

Yeah :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Claire wrote: