Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES ON 5 LIVE

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Coming up at 7.30 championship preview.

Re: DAVE JONES ON 5 LIVE

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Llanishen_Blue wrote:Coming up at 7.30 championship preview.

On NOW!!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Dave Jones needed to "Get going again"

f**k off you miserable tw*t!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Think he's on talksport tomorrow too. He's got to earn a living somehow I suppose lol

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Interesting point he made about closing off half the away dressingroom to make it smaller and moved the refs office to by the home dressing room.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

DJ having a dig at other chairman last season over Bellers.......

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

why :?:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:why :?:

They were saying about Darren ferguson loaning lots of players from his dad. DJ wondered if they would get the same stick we got over Bellamy.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Just said Mark Bloom's been sacked.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Fell out with media because "a local hack called steve mcphail steve macfailure" sticking up for his players, thats fair. Also thanked the fans for the past 6 years

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Fell out with media because "a local hack called steve mcphail steve macfailure" sticking up for his players, thats fair. Also thanked the fans for the past 6 years

Fairplay if he said that. Never been his biggest fan, but I think some of us had a fear he may use any media outtings as a opportunity to slag us off, but hes clearly a bigger man

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Daves an ok guy

We may regret sacking him

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Mafor wrote:Daves an ok guy

We may regret sacking him

Im sorry mate but we'll never regret sacking him...last season was make or break for him - simple as

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 pm

In my humble opinion the best manager we've had in my lifetime.... I've lived through Alan Cork, Lennie Lawrence, Eddie May, Jimmy Andrews even Frank O'Farrell... It's telling that he should break the news about Mark Bloom - you don't read it on Wales online... They've probably replaced him with some of the gutter press from the recent;y defunct sunday newspaper... God help Malky if he has to cope with that... Hope we don't look back in 5 years and yearn for the lack of success DJ brought us. The guys so humble... he loves our city and his heart was always in the club... nothing he said was detrimental.. sheer class.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Bloom was not sacked he with 22 others was made redundant as newspapers die.

I have offered Bloom a job.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 am

Daya wrote:Bloom was not sacked he with 22 others was made redundant as newspapers die.

I have offered Bloom a job.

Perfect, Steve....

He'll be able to 'pine' all he likes now!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Was Steve Tucker on the list??

Figure he might have been 'saved' on account of him being paid by results plus expenses....

He might write self-indulgent garbage and get most of his info from THIS MB but I suppose he doesn't need a car and fuel to get to his computer and they won't pay much for infactual whittering, so cheap to keep!! :lol: :lol: