Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Clothing - Available Now

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 pm

http://www.12thmanclothing.com

After a year of hard work, we've finally launched 12th Man Clothing and our range of Cardiff City T-Shirts.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone on here for showing an interest, being really positive and coming up with some great ideas along the way. I also want to thank Annis for letting me post this on here - I really appreciate it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really hope you like the designs and I'd love to hear any feedback you've got! More designs, sizes and colours etc coming in the future and hopefully they will be stocked in the club shop soon.

£1 from the sale of EVERY T-Shirt will be donated in cold hard cash to Scott Young's, Young Guns.

You can also save 10% off all orders for life by entering the code AAMB upon checkout.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for daily news and upcoming promotions:

http://www.twitter.com/12thmanclothing

http://www.facebook.com/wearethe12thman

Thanks again everyone!

Chris

http://www.12thmanclothing.com

Re: Cardiff City Clothing - Available Now

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

fair play mate looks great.

shame the pic of annis tho looks like someone has taken his ball home haha

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Genuinely surprised by the quality of site and setup as a whole. Not sure what I was was expecting but this is good, a .com too. Haha. Always liked your first samples as they mirrored the banksy style of portraying a graphic, I'll be making my first purchase ASAP!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Good Luck with your range of clothing 12th MAN :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

I like the site and the T shirts. But the price is a bit steep Chief IMO

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I like the site and the T shirts. But the price is a bit steep Chief IMO

Nukes...are you for real or is this one of your wind ups? £17 is a respectable amount...very.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I like the site and the T shirts. But the price is a bit steep Chief IMO

Agreed, some nice gear there but £17 a tshirt is a bit much. Well done tho!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

just ordered a tee shirt,all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 pm

The Price is Right :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

price seems fine to me

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Nukes...are you for real or is this one of your wind ups? £17 is a respectable amount...very.

No not a wind up Chief. I do feel its a tad expensive and delivery costs. But i do like the T Shirts dont get me wrong.

Each to their own and all but let me put it into perspective. Go to any store and buy a specifically designed t shirt, totally unique....you'll pay 40 - 60 quid.

I was store manager at fenchurch in St Davids and that's the prices we were putting out for the the worst quality of garments, but becos a designer did the print we could sell it for inflated prices.

Nuclearblue wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

No not a wind up Chief. I do feel its a tad expensive and delivery costs. But i do like the T Shirts dont get me wrong.

can't get everything cheap these days

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

How do the sizes run? and can ill-fitting ones be exchanged ?
Used to be a large but due to my new ripped torso I'm prob extra extra small :)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Everything looks excellent, nice work.

Looked on your site and did not see anything about international orders. Probably missing something....point me in the right direction?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

fair play mate these are quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:fair play mate looks great.

shame the pic of annis tho looks like someone has taken his ball home haha

Cheers mate, appreciate that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Genuinely surprised by the quality of site and setup as a whole. Not sure what I was was expecting but this is good, a .com too. Haha. Always liked your first samples as they mirrored the banksy style of portraying a graphic, I'll be making my first purchase ASAP!

Nice one mate, I've been working at it for ages - the idea has been growing in my head for about 3 years! Had an idea for a Hasselbaink T-Shirt, when he was playing for us and it just grew from there!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good Luck with your range of clothing 12th MAN :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

lostcityboy wrote:just ordered a tee shirt,all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It means a lot mate, REALLY REALLY appreciate that! Hope you like it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

Appreciate the feedback mate, it is always hard to choose a price. After looking around the internet, I found that most companies producing T-Shirts like this charge around £24.99 - but they are more high profile brands.

My T-Shirts are all screen printed and quite expensive to produce, £17 was about as low as I could go as the profit margins are already small.

baseboy007 is spot on with what he said though, some brands seriously exploit their customers. Screen Printing can be expensive to do - but the profit margins they must be making on charging £40 - £60 quid is ridiculous!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Best of luck wit this Chris mate, ill whack the link on my FB now.
As i said the other day, really quality site and very impressed with your work and looking forward to seeing your future ideas.
Catch you soon mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Jeff wrote:How do the sizes run? and can ill-fitting ones be exchanged ?
Used to be a large but due to my new ripped torso I'm prob extra extra small :)

lol!

They aren't that tight fitting but they also aren't as regular fitting as some brands. If your normally a Large - I would say stick with a large - even though you're now ripped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

If your not happy with the sizing, we can do an exchange no problem - either by post or I can meet you at any city game!

Thanks again for the interest.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

cardiff blue wrote:fair play mate these are quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate appreciate that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello mate.

Love the idea, love the concept, some great designs, just dont like the colour sorry.

I know City are Blue and White but in my opinion there is just to much White going on which makes them look like cheap white t-shirts with a print on them so I can see where Nukes is coming from with his £17 is steep.

For example, you can get this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003TWKWPY/r ... nkCode=asn

for £9.99 in some places.

Id love to see what they would look like as blue t-shirts with a print on which Im sure you have already got in the pipeline.

Good Luck fella.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

greenlawler wrote:Everything looks excellent, nice work.

Looked on your site and did not see anything about international orders. Probably missing something....point me in the right direction?

Just setting it up for United States now mate. It's the same postage rate as UK - I couldn't sleep at night charging exiles more for showing their colours abroad!

Thanks a lot and I'll PM you as soon as it's setup! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 pm

12thMan wrote:
greenlawler wrote:Everything looks excellent, nice work.

Just setting it up for United States now mate. It's the same postage rate as UK - I couldn't sleep at night charging exiles more for showing their colours abroad!

Thanks a lot and I'll PM you as soon as it's setup! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: sounds great..

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Thnx just ordered mine nice t shirts :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Hello mate.

Love the idea, love the concept, some great designs, just dont like the colour sorry.

I know City are Blue and White but in my opinion there is just to much White going on which makes them look like cheap white t-shirts with a print on them so I can see where Nukes is coming from with his £17 is steep.

For example, you can get this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003TWKWPY/r ... nkCode=asn

for £9.99 in some places.

Id love to see what they would look like as blue t-shirts with a print on which Im sure you have already got in the pipeline.

Good Luck fella.

Appreciate you saying that mate and the white colours are something I was definately conscious of. The reason why I chose white to start of with - is because when we started experimenting with different inks and styles - the designs never looked good with light coloured inks on dark shirts, they almost looked like photographic negatives and the crisp white shirt with the blue print made the designs look alot better.

Your definately right that more colours are needed though and I'll definately have to do shirts like you suggested soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As for the pricing, the price of the T-Shirt you put up is a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt and a lot cheaper to buy than the higher quality T-Shirts I use. I'd be selling at a loss if they were to sell for £9.99.

I promise they aren't cheap white T-Shirts they are a nice fit and good quality - I spent alot of time sourcing the right ones to use. If they look ropey in any of the pictures it's probably more down to my dodgy photography skills! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again for the feedback mate - I do appreciate it!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 pm

beckett wrote:Thnx just ordered mine nice t shirts :ayatollah:

Nice one mate! Really hope you like it!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: