Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff City Clothing - Available Now

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 pm

just received my robin friday shirt in the post today and it looks amazing cheers

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 pm

ordered the robin friday one this morning. :D

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm

12thMan wrote:
bambino1979 wrote:what about an eddie may top? like many, it was his side i grew up supporting

An Eddie May top would be class. It was the side I also grew up supporting. The Legends T-Shirts aren't selling too well at the moment compared to the others so I think they definately need some life injected into them!

Good idea mate.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm actually good mates with Eddie now, I know how proud he will b. He still finds it hard to believe how luvd he still is. I will even get him 1, and get a photo with it on for u

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

I want to learn Sacramento Screen Printing and want to start a home business, how do I go about it? Please tell me if anyone knows anything about it.

Sacramento Screen Printing

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Glad everyone is liking their T-Shirts so far.

Bambino - I would love to take you up on that offer mate!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 pm

12thMan wrote:Glad everyone is liking their T-Shirts so far.

Mate was chatting with his wife earlier and she luvd the idea. Eighty_8, was there as a witness lol.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 pm

received robin friday one this morning :ayatollah: very nice. :D cheers 12th man. ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:received robin friday one this morning :ayatollah: very nice. :D cheers 12th man. ;)

Cheers for buying it mate, really appreciate it! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 am

i'll probably wear it to death out in tunisia for the next 2 weeks.with it being in white and the state i get in when drunk,i'll probably be ordering another one when i get back. :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 pm

bambino1979 wrote:
12thMan wrote:Glad everyone is liking their T-Shirts so far.

Mate was chatting with his wife earlier and she luvd the idea. Eighty_8, was there as a witness lol.

Just spoke to Eddie, he luvd the idea mate. Just a matter of meeting with the tshirt

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 am

12thMan wrote:
greenlawler wrote:Everything looks excellent, nice work.

Looked on your site and did not see anything about international orders. Probably missing something....point me in the right direction?

Just setting it up for United States now mate. It's the same postage rate as UK - I couldn't sleep at night charging exiles more for showing their colours abroad!

Thanks a lot and I'll PM you as soon as it's setup! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any update on shipping to the States? Just did'nt want you to forget us. :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: