Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea 2-0 Celtic

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Score: Swansea 2-0 Celtic
Goals: Angel Rangel, Stephen Dobbie
Venue: Liberty Stadium
Good win for them isn't it? Still think they will do a Derby this year and get relegated coupled with the Bluebirds' promotion :ayatollah:

Re: Swansea 2-0 Celtic

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Celtics 4th game in a week so was expected really weren't it both had light sides out aswell heard they deserved the win though.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm

It was celtic's reserves. Who cares anyway!!!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Shame the stadium wasn't nuked.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

If i was a jack id be expecting atleast a top4 finnish after that result *thumb*

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Celtics 4th game in a week so was expected really weren't it both had light sides out aswell heard they deserved the win though.

Swansea started with their best available XI and were a bit slow off the mark to say the least against a Celtic side that made 9 or 10 changes from their last league game ...... Tate played left back and was shite as was their midfield plus Dyer and Sinclair just ran around in circles like headless chickens . Jacks support was a joke and about 30 of them to the left totally outsung for 90 mins by about 400 Celtic fans ! Being there reminded me of following City away in the late 70's and early 80's where a noisy away following of about 400 makes more noise than about 3,000 when away nowadays :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Swansea police and stewards were a bit OTT but shit themselves when Celtic fans let off 2 flares and fat Jack steward got a few slaps when he tried to apprehend the culprit :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

Champions League definately , plus prem winners , fa cup and Carling cup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Shame the stadium wasn't nuked.

Aye, CURSE YOU AL-QUEDA!!!!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Celtics 4th game in a week so was expected really weren't it both had light sides out aswell heard they deserved the win though.

Swansea started with their best available XI and were a bit slow off the mark to say the least against a Celtic side that made 9 or 10 changes from their last league game ...... Tate played left back and was shite as was their midfield plus Dyer and Sinclair just ran around in circles like headless chickens . Jacks support was a joke and about 30 of them to the left totally outsung for 90 mins by about 400 Celtic fans ! Being there reminded me of following City away in the late 70's and early 80's where a noisy away following of about 400 makes more noise than about 3,000 when away nowadays :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Swansea police and stewards were a bit OTT but shit themselves when Celtic fans let off 2 flares and fat Jack steward got a few slaps when he tried to apprehend the culprit :lol:

So you went to the game then, obviously a closet jack jumping on the bandwagon or a tramoy IRA sympathiser ...which one is it??

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

So you went to the game then, obviously a closet jack jumping on the bandwagon or a tramoy IRA sympathiser ...which one is it??

Neither ...... didnt see u there pal and believe me it was easy to spot the Jack fans individually :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

I didn't go, would never entertain going to a game involving those disgusting IRA loving fakkers

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:I didn't go, would never entertain going to a game involving those disgusting IRA loving fakkers

Dont tar everybody with the same brush ...... as in not every Cardiff supporter is an out and out hooligan and not every Celtic fan is an IRA sympathiser !

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

Wont argue with too much in your comments, for me, I thought Tate played well last night but anyway.

Can't for the life of me understand the OTT plice presence at the match last night, apart from being pissed up, the Celtic fans all seemed to be having a good time but there was no malice from what I saw. Both sets of fans mixing well in the pubs beforehand, if anything, having that many police at the match could have incited problems where there weren't any.

As I left, I swear a few of the police had a disappointed look on their faces because there was no trouble?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:I didn't go, would never entertain going to a game involving those disgusting IRA loving fakkers

I'm agreeing with a Jack :o

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

Well with that detailed account you must have been there but playing with yourself , Its not the game I saw ,any way Thanks for the £25 ,

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Only reason i didn't go to see Celtic was the prices i've been up to Glasgow to see them a few times they charge about 15-25 quid for games so feck paying it for a pre-season game..typical comments from some on here and wouldn't listen because it's rangers fans view which are biased.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

Dont tar everybody with the same brush ...... as in not every Cardiff supporter is an out and out hooligan and not every Celtic fan is an IRA sympathiser !

now that is a strange comment to make , the list of so called sexual preferences and disabillities directed at anyone west of Cardiff must be heard to be believed and you use the IRA as an example (Fruedian slip with reference to tar) as not every Celtic fan is an IRA supporter (I wouldn't bet on it)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

now that is a strange comment to make , the list of so called sexual preferences and disabillities directed at anyone west of Cardiff must be heard to be believed and you use the IRA as an example (Fruedian slip with reference to tar) as not every Celtic fan is an IRA supporter (I wouldn't bet on it)

most cardiff fans live west of cardiff. i.e rhondda/bridgend etc.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

most cardiff fans live west of cardiff. i.e rhondda/bridgend etc.

Don't be pendantic , you know the point i was making

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Your point is false..i've followed Celtic know alot Celtic fans in Glasgow that would rather just support the team than support the politcs my dad was in R.A.F but does that make me a IRA lover? thought not.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

Llantrisant ,the point I was making that he was offended as being asscociated with the Soul Crew etc, and I'm offended by being called a peado etc .Your politics is your business ,my dealings with republican supporters has fomed my opinions and yes it is easy to tar everyone with the same brush I'm afraid & thats another form of racism imo

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Don't get your point that your making here? keep a open mind then you'd see things for what they are!