Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone Fasting For Ramadam?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 am

There should be, there's a lot of sinners on this board :old:

Re: Anyone Fasting For Ramadam?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 am

yeah im game, gonna stuff myself with bacon all through it :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 am

Ramadan was a pain in the arse when I was living in Saudi.

I use to love going down the coffee shops by the promenade, it was called the corniche out there, to have a coffee and try and work out the meaning of life like you do. During Ramadan these shops were closed for daylight hours and you were not allowed to drink or eat outside your compounds during the monthIt might sound a mundane thing to complain about but when you take away the little pleasures of life it becomes a disaster.

Hated the month, absolutely hate it.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 am

There is no god.(of any religion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXirzknYYE

(well worth watching if you have time)

Just eat FFS!! :D :D

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Ramadan was a pain in the arse when I was living in Saudi.

I use to love going down the coffee shops by the promenade, it was called the corniche out there, to have a coffee and try and work out the meaning of life like you do. During Ramadan these shops were closed for daylight hours and you were not allowed to drink or eat outside your compounds during the monthIt might sound a mundane thing to complain about but when you take away the little pleasures of life it becomes a disaster.

Hated the month, absolutely hate it.

I wonder if it will affect the taxi service in Cardiff?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:There should be, there's a lot of sinners on this board :old:

Shit, I just had a bowl of porridge :o

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 am

with me being on a diet for 3 months...every day feels like ramadam

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 am

SBF1 wrote:There is no god.(of any religion)

Amazing how the world and us just beamed out of particles ? How did they get here ? Hmmmm rather believe in a creator makes more sense

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 am

im fasting till i go to cosmos tonight :D

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 pm

NIBluebird wrote:

Amazing how the world and us just beamed out of particles ? How did they get here ? Hmmmm rather believe in a creator makes more sense

Each to their own I suppose. :D

Just because we (man) cannot yet comprehend how the universe came about, don't mean it was made/manufactured/created by someone.
Someone/institution/books/parents have informed you it was made by a ghost/being/god/someone sitting in the sky or what ever. You choose to believe that then fine, fill your boots. ;)

We are all different. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

The police pulled a car with 4 muslims out of a reservoir north of swansea this morning,they put it down to the beginning of ramadam :o

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Well I've been eating Ram and Jam very fast. Does that count? :D

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 pm

is tghat an urban sport ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

NIBluebird wrote:

Wow really? A non existant being pointing his finger at a place and magically making the Universe appear makes more sense than two very powerful particles colliding and exploding thus creating the Universe? (and breathe) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm

in hundreds of years time. someone is going to find a harry potter book, dated 2010. and think this is how we lived, :roll:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm

ninianblue wrote:in hundreds of years time. someone is going to find a harry potter book, dated 2010. and think this is how we lived, :roll:

The New Bible! :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

ninianblue wrote:in hundreds of years time. someone is going to find a harry potter book, dated 2010. and think this is how we lived, :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Wow really? A non existant being pointing his finger at a place and magically making the Universe appear makes more sense than two very powerful particles colliding and exploding thus creating the Universe? (and breathe) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet god was created by some particles colliding too? Did god create himself? :? :roll: If so, from what? :roll: :roll:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Awh f**k. Religion.
If there's one way to start an arguement with someone just talk religion or politics.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Awh f**k. Religion.
If there's one way to start an arguement with someone just talk religion or politics.

Or talk bout the Old Firm. :roll:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Im all for "FISTING" get in there,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: