:lol:

Re: Dave Jones WARNS Malky

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 am

Ben wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14399603.stm

:lol:

He's telling the truth

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 am

I agree with Dave Jones. Fans WILL be expecting a promotion push and we are still the team to beat. DJ knows his stuff. Lets hope Malky can get us promoted
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:36 am

i know, i agree, been saying it, some of the fickle and plastic element of our fan base wont except anything less than a auto spot with 100 points, winning games 4-0 , we lose one game and it will be malky out!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon we'll finish mid table even bottem half of the table, hope im wrong :(

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 am

BluebirdForever wrote:I agree with Dave Jones. Fans WILL be expecting a promotion push and we are still the team to beat. DJ knows his stuff. Lets hope Malky can get us promoted

Why is anybody expecting a promotion push? Our team was left threadbare, and will take time to gel. If anything, being in or around the playoff positions, will be quite an acheivement.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:I agree with Dave Jones. Fans WILL be expecting a promotion push and we are still the team to beat. DJ knows his stuff. Lets hope Malky can get us promoted

Why is anybody expecting a promotion push? Our team was left threadbare, and will take time to gel. If anything, being in or around the playoff positions, will be quite an acheivement.

I agree, apart from the bit with nobody expecting a promotion push. Many fans are expecting it. I know many who are expecting it.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am

Dave Jones has left a legacy behind which will be hard to equal particualrly this year where other teams are going for it. Realistically we should expect mid table anything else would be a bonus. I can see us getting done on Sunday and that will kick start another season of petulance from our fans. Like Ben I hope I'm wrong :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 am

I agree with everything he says.Everything should be in place now for an auto promotion push.Jones was sacked because he ultimately failed to deliver the prem and my guess is unless this team does well and sooner rather than later the goodwill and hero worship Malky is getting at the moment will evoporate like the morning mist.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

buckleys brewery wrote:

good answer agree with this 100% who left us threadbare? sounds to me like moans is trying to put pressure on Malky. I think Malky won't be under any pressure this season from sensible fair minded fans. Look at the squad Dave Jones left him with, threadbare is an understatement really. Dave Jones failed to renegotiate contracts for several important players and that cost the club millions allegedly. I give Adam Matthews as just one example of this and there were many more. Were we not offered £4 million for him just over a season ago and ended up with nothing because allegedly the kids mind was messed up and confidence destroyed by god almighty himself and I am not talking about him up in the clouds but the fella with his head in the sand. Who is that? guess who? Moans :lol: Due to his clashes with several players in previous seasons we have lost some good players who may have helped him achieve what he and the fans so longed for i.e promotion. I give as an example Gerrard. What happened with him when he was farmed out to Hull due to an alleged difference of opinions with Moans? He only gets the player of the season at Hull :lol: Malky I suspect wil get a lot more time than Moans thinks he will. We are a very patient fan base. Moans himself should know that. We gave him 6 years of patience and it wasn't as if he lacked the resources. He had the best squad in the league and one of the best if not the best stadiums and training facilities any other manager had available to them. Oh and by the way ther best fans as well. So for me, sour grapes Mr. Jones. Why don't you get back on the golf course. Will you find yourself a new managerial position and stop taking the £70,000 per month or whatever it is from our club? No you wont do that though will you? No, you will keep taking the money. Just watch the crap that comes out of his mouth on Sunday. The BBC after all have given him the platform in his role as expert analyser of our game agains the Hammers :lol: :lol: :lol: Rant over :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 am

Spot on DJ

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 am

altthough i do hope malky gets us promoted this season so we can stick 2 fingers up at jones :lol: :lol: