Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY DONT DAVE JONES ...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

just f**k off i dont care what he has to say hes history now looking forward to sunday new start new season under a new era im not expecting miracles malky has a big rebuilding job to do brought in some quality players im not expecting us to go up this year all i want to see is 11 men on the pitch giving 110% n show bags of passion show they actually care for this club not like last years piss heads worrying about whos gettin the next round in malky wont take no shit not like dave jones when it all come out what did he do say ye we are dealing with it ye like f**k he shit out he couldnt handle the dressing room so do one moans our future is in malky we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHY DONT DAVE JONES ...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

If you dont care why did you make (another) thread about him? :?
He is working, surely he is allowed his opinion?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm

yes he is but after the club that recently sacked him :lol: u dont see it happen anywhere else :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If you dont care why did you make (another) thread about him? :?

Exactly. What a dickhead.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:yes he is but after the club that recently sacked him :lol: u dont see it happen anywhere else :lol: :ayatollah:

really :shock: I would say sky almost always try and get a previous manager on the panel when they have a live game. DJ was the longest serving manager in the championship and im guessing still holds that record so to have him on a championship review on talksport makes perfect sense......well to me anyway

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm

just my opinion ffs

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ccfc_4_life wrote:yes he is but after the club that recently sacked him :lol: u dont see it happen anywhere else :lol: :ayatollah:

really :shock: I would say sky almost always try and get a previous manager on the panel when they have a live game. DJ was the longest serving manager in the championship and im guessing still holds that record so to have him on a championship review on talksport makes perfect sense......well to me anyway

Logical thinking is a crime when it comes to Dj with some people on this board.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 pm

He's gone, move on.

swansea are in the premier league - so what

we are starting from scratch here, a change of direction, a new beginning and all that. if we dont buy in to it and support the 11 on the pitch, we are also partly to blame if it fails.

I can't ever get over the fact that in recent seasons we've booed our own players! our own players FFS!!!!

There is too much media out there - meaasgeboards, twitter etc - pub chat can now be seen by millions -
I didn't like some of our players last season - but i sang for them. I havent liked DJ for 2 seasons, but i supported him.

We have pro and anti DJ on this board, plus -unbelievably- anti Malky befor a f*cking ball has been kicked.

I hope our players and manager dont see this shit written about them - this season- how f*cking demoralising and divisive.

We're not man u, we're not even norwich - we are Cardiff City 'big fish in the lower leagues'
our day will come - but lets all pull in the same direction and enjoy our club

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm

The last post was the most sensible and in my opinion the most correct post I have seen in ages

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

The only reason people talk about ex-girlfriends is because the secretly still love them. Just saying

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:just f**k off i dont care what he has to say hes history now looking forward to sunday new start new season under a new era im not expecting miracles malky has a big rebuilding job to do brought in some quality players im not expecting us to go up this year all i want to see is 11 men on the pitch giving 110% n show bags of passion show they actually care for this club not like last years piss heads worrying about whos gettin the next round in malky wont take no shit not like dave jones when it all come out what did he do say ye we are dealing with it ye like f**k he shit out he couldnt handle the dressing room so do one moans our future is in malky we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's 'why doesn't... not 'why don't', you muppet.

And from what i've heard Dave Jones hasn't really slagged off the club any way, only said that the supporters have too high expectations.i

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I didnt say e did