Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm

In the Next Election and why ?

Sludge has just said Conservative :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I always vote Tory but the last election I went Plaid because I'm fed up of all the corruption and arrogance amongst the MPs. I may do that again or vote tory, but, basically, they are all lying scumbags out for themselves and everything they can get so i'm unsure at the moment

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I always vote Tory but the last election I went Plaid because I'm fed up of all the corruption and arrogance amongst the MPs. I may do that again or vote tory, but, basically, they are all lying scumbags out for themselves and everything they can get so i'm unsure at the moment

Anything is better than Labour theyve done A PR on us.

I will be Voting Tory, I know it annoys people but at least I am honest.

Also anyone who will put a halt to immigration I would also Vote for, at least I am Honest.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Voting tory for me because they will scrap the FSA - The FSA put our network under at Christmas with no contingency plans for members owing the company I work for about 15 k of which I was owed 4.5K - Happy f*cking christmas

Still managed to get the cash for season ticket - wonder what would happen if I asked for the money back as I could do with it now

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 pm

bollux to the lot of them .all the same

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Most MPs seem to be thieving scumbags these days. what this country needs is an Obama, but that's not likely. It seems we have the choice of the lesser of 2 evils. Labour's reached the end of the road, we're in the situation that the Tories were when Labour seized power. I can also see parallels between Blair and Thatcher. It all needs a fresh outlook and perspective on things now. And Brown is useless

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 pm

no matter who you vote for,the government always gets in

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm

moz-dublin wrote:no matter who you vote for,the government always gets in

:lol:

Good one

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the Next Election and why ?

Sludge has just said Conservative :lol: :ayatollah:

Im welsh and so i vote for the only real welsh party, Plaid Cymru - simple really :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:06 pm

BNP

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Ben wrote:BNP

Fair play on You Ben for being Honest.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ben wrote:BNP

Fair play on You Ben for being Honest.

Still irrelevant to us Welsh people working towards independence though - whoever BNP are - is it a biscuit of some sort>> :roll:

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm

hay we all have a opinion and i can do/vote for who the hell i like, do you see me commenting on who your voting for?

Just a shame most people dont say what they really think, i couldn't give a feck! :lol:

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 pm

I think the other parties are making it easy for the BNP to exist and this is why people are actually voting for them. If the government weren't scared to tackle the immigration problem and the Tories gave us a strong policy on it for if/when they get in power, then the BNP would struggle to exist. As it stands, they are manipulating people's fears in the areas that ethnic minorities are at their strongest and are becoming more influential and powerful. Places such as Burnley, Bradford, etc

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Ben wrote:hay we all have a opinion and i can do/vote for who the hell i like, do you see me commenting on who your voting for?

Just a shame most people dont say what they really think, i couldn't give a feck! :lol:

That's fair enough. Everyone has an opinion, which is how it should be. However, they seem to be a one policy party, and no government can remain in power for long with only one policy

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Ben wrote:hay we all have a opinion and i can do/vote for who the hell i like, do you see me commenting on who your voting for?

It wasn't an opinion Ben, i honestly only know about relevant parties and i really don't know what those letters stand for!!?? -- is it Biscuits not Pasties??? -- like a food party or something friend??

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I think the other parties are making it easy for the BNP to exist and this is why people are actually voting for them. If the government weren't scared to tackle the immigration problem and the Tories gave us a strong policy on it for if/when they get in power, then the BNP would struggle to exist. As it stands, they are manipulating people's fears in the areas that ethnic minorities are at their strongest and are becoming more influential and powerful. Places such as Burnley, Bradford, etc

exactly! people are starting to get fed up! briish people aren't being treated fair, we are the foreigners in our own country!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Ben wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I think the other parties are making it easy for the BNP to exist and this is why people are actually voting for them. If the government weren't scared to tackle the immigration problem and the Tories gave us a strong policy on it for if/when they get in power, then the BNP would struggle to exist. As it stands, they are manipulating people's fears in the areas that ethnic minorities are at their strongest and are becoming more influential and powerful. Places such as Burnley, Bradford, etc

exactly! people are starting to get fed up! briish people aren't being treated fair, we are the foreigners in our own country!

Welsh not British...........

Blazing Saddles wrote:

It wasn't an opinion Benny baby, i honestly only know about relevant parties and i really don't know what those letters stand for!!?? -- is it Biscuits not Pasties??? -- like a food party or something friend??

benny baby?? GROW UP

I DONT HIDE BEHIND USERNAMES
Last edited by Ben on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BNP will get stronger and stronger, thanks to Labour letting our country be over run with immigrants who havent come to work here but just to take from us, sounds like PR .
My Grandfather came over here 100 years ago from Egypt and worked till the day he died without claiming a penny from Our Country.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The BNP will get stronger and stronger, thanks to Labour letting our country be over run with immigrants who havent come to work here but just to take from us, sounds like PR .
My Grandfather came over here 100 years ago from Egypt and worked till the day he died without claiming a penny from Our Country.

Nobody begrudges someone coming here if they're going to work and contribute towards the community they live in. I believe we can learn from foreign cultures and it's also good when they integrate into the community they live in. No-one likes a divided community with all the tensions that it brings. It's the spongers that are the ones we don't want, they can all f**k off home

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Got me started again ! Will vote Labour ,the thought of another Tory Government would really put us back .First to admit that this Labour Government has forgot about the people it represents .At the same time there has been many positives since we have had a Labour Government .Compared to the rest of Europe we still offer freedom of speech , a proper multi-cultural society ,a great health service -(nurses need more pay )...Have no doubt that being led by a bunch of Eton toffs with no such agenda to govern would really destroy even more working class areas.More money for the health service ,state education ,armed forces ,affordable housing ,whilst giving many people hope not a belief in hatred or to blame others for their problems .More Labour MP's should be like Tony Benn rather than just lining their pockets without a thought for actions .Whatever anyone 's views on the current conflicts ,we should fully support our armed forces much more .

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm

GUFF wrote:Got me started again ! Will vote Labour ,the thought of another Tory Government would really put us back .First to admit that this Labour Government has forgot about the people it represents .At the same time there has been many positives since we have had a Labour Government .Compared to the rest of Europe we still offer freedom of speech , a proper multi-cultural society ,a great health service -(nurses need more pay )...Have no doubt that being led by a bunch of Eton toffs with no such agenda to govern would really destroy even more working class areas.More money for the health service ,state education ,armed forces ,affordable housing ,whilst giving many people hope not a belief in hatred or to blame others for their problems .More Labour MP's should be like Tony Benn rather than just lining their pockets without a thought for actions .Whatever anyone 's views on the current conflicts ,we should fully support our armed forces much more .

Haven't all these been cut by this Labour government? And the differences between Labour and Tory MPs is becoming blurred at the moment. they all seem to have as many public schoolboys/Eton toffs as each other these days

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm

labour,cons,lib dems, there all full of shit they promise us everything on the run up to the election then wen they get in bang wat they give you in one hand they take more with the other hand f**k em all just wish screaming lord such would arise from the dead and be our prime minister

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:01 pm

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM i DON´T THINK I WILL BOTHER VOTING :lol:
I can still vote for EMP´s as i get sent the postal votes.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Have no doubt that many people involved in the so-called inner circle would make good MP'S .........

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

There are some immigrants who scrounge.
There are a lot of "natural" British who scrounge.

Seems the BNP attitude is "scrounge, but only if we deem you British otherwise sod off..."

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

There are some British people who don't want to work who welcome foreigners who want to work, illegally or not, as they can then blame their work shyness on the foreigners who have nicked their jobs. If those foreigners gave up those jobs, thise same British people still wouldn't work though.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Well said ,loads of lazy bastards in all cultural groups .........

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

vote claire, :ayatollah: my next door neighbour is the mp for the rhondda and he has lost my vote and respect
Last edited by bluebirdbaz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.