Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last Day

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

The forum prediction competition is closing at 19.30 tomorrow. Get your predictions in, as there are some generous prizes being donated by CORAL, and it's free to enter! You've got nothing to lose!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54567

Re: Last Day

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Nice one Claire......question to you ..................have you asked him yet ;) ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Marc wrote:Nice one Claire......question to you ..................have you asked him yet ;) ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Asked who what?! :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Claire wrote:
Marc wrote:Nice one Claire......question to you ..................have you asked him yet ;) ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.C Plod ;) .......come on, you were drooling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 pm

You pick up mine TIlls? didnt post them in the original thread...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

The Loovenator wrote:You pick up mine TIlls? didnt post them in the original thread...

Yeah, I've put yours and Dads on there.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Good stuff

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Marc wrote:
Claire wrote:

P.C Plod ;) .......come on, you were drooling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: I may have to report a disturbance!! :lol: :lol: