Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Framing a signed City shirt

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Just bought a signed City shirt at an auction and was wondering whether anybody can recommend any good/cheap shirt framing companies? Thanks

Re: Framing a signed City shirt

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Where do you live ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Depends where you live m8.
I have had a couple of shirts framed in Risca and I think they look great.

think they were 80 or 90 quid each.

drop me a pm and i will send you some pictures.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

youve been framed cwmbran, i had a signed welsh rugby shirt done with them :ayatollah: :D

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Victoria Park [orange painted shop next to bank] if your near cardiff. Pretty cheap and 'A' class job.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

northern framing on ebay is where i get mine! ... brilliant frames with engraved name plates too! ... that bellamy shirt will look great in a silver one! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 pm

OJ1927 wrote:Just bought a signed City shirt at an auction and was wondering whether anybody can recommend any good/cheap shirt framing companies? Thanks

Got any pics of the shirt mate? I've always fancied buying one.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/READY-MADE-FR ... 4840b350a2 you can get silver ones! ive had silver and black, silver is the better of the two! .... message northern framing and maybe they can do you a deal off ebay! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

How much did you pay for it out interest? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

craig bellamy match worn shirts go anything from £125 to £300 .... theres an old shirt signed by earnshaw going on ebay at the moment for £110 but he`s no bellamy is he? [sorry rob if reading] :ayatollah: