Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ralph-Lauren-Mens ... 787wt_1139

Thinking about getting the black one.

Anyone know if it is legit?

Cheers

:ayatollah:

Re: OT Ralp Lauren Polo - legit?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

ive been to thailand a couple of times .going back in january. they got all the makes you want. £2.80 for a scott and lyle etc polo shirt. you would not know the difference. its that good a quality :roll:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

:lol: Bring some back.

Sell them down market

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

ninianblue wrote:ive been to thailand a couple of times .going back in january. they got all the makes you want. £2.80 for a scott and lyle etc polo shirt. you would not know the difference. its that good a quality :roll:

I would know the difference between scott and lyle and lyle and scott mate :lol: :lol: No wonder it is £2.80 if they cant do the tags correctly :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
ninianblue wrote:ive been to thailand a couple of times .going back in january. they got all the makes you want. £2.80 for a scott and lyle etc polo shirt. you would not know the difference. its that good a quality :roll:

I would know the difference between scott and lyle and lyle and scott mate :lol: :lol: No wonder it is £2.80 if they cant do the tags correctly :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: and kevin cline :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: and kevin cline :lol:

:lol: :lol: Forgot about him.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

bwoodblue wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ralph-Lauren-Mens-Big-Pony-Polo-Shirt-Many-Colours-/170676861737#ht_1787wt_1139

Thinking about getting the black one.

Anyone know if it is legit?

Cheers

:ayatollah:

RALP lauren,i think that is a fake,im sure they are ralpH lauren :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

theyre def not real mate...

my brother in law bought the green one from a similar site on ebay, the buttons are different and there is a difference with the big pony and the material..

go on ralph lauren.com they still have a summer sale and real ones with up to 50% off..

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Over 30 years ago I had to go to Singapore for the first time on business - I bought a load of music cassettes there in a shop that was stacked from floor to ceiling with racks of them. They were obviously counterfeit copies but at 30p a time they were worth taking a gamble on how good they were.
As it turned out they played OK - but the give-away was that one of them said on the cover: ELNOT JOHN.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

EllBoy wrote:Over 30 years ago I had to go to Singapore for the first time on business - I bought a load of music cassettes there in a shop that was stacked from floor to ceiling with racks of them. They were obviously counterfeit copies but at 30p a time they were worth taking a gamble on how good they were.
As it turned out they played OK - but the give-away was that one of them said on the cover: ELNOT JOHN.

:lol: elnot john!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:theyre def not real mate...

my brother in law bought the green one from a similar site on ebay, the buttons are different and there is a difference with the big pony and the material..

go on ralph lauren.com they still have a summer sale and real ones with up to 50% off..

Thanks.

Thought it was a bit odd. Usually if they are legit they zoom in the labels, buttons and tags etc`