Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never had trouble at football?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Anyone else? I've been following City for about 20 years home and away, independently and on organised travel and I've never, not once got into any bother at all. I can say the same for the mates I go with. I've seen a bit, but never ended up being involved in it. I don't go looking for it mind, I'm not that sort of bloke.

Re: Never had trouble at football?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

harold pinta wrote:Anyone else? I've been following City for about 20 years home and away, independently and on organised travel and I've never, not once got into any bother at all. I can say the same for the mates I go with. I've seen a bit, but never ended up being involved in it. I don't go looking for it mind, I'm not that sort of bloke.

Same here
Love banter mind... ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:25 pm

supercoops wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Anyone else? I've been following City for about 20 years home and away, independently and on organised travel and I've never, not once got into any bother at all. I can say the same for the mates I go with. I've seen a bit, but never ended up being involved in it. I don't go looking for it mind, I'm not that sort of bloke.

Same here

Me too mate, specially on me haddock.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm

like you I never go looking for it but trouble has come to me following city away, west brom away in 2004 when our coach was attacked and after Northampton (of all places) when 7 of them tried to attack me and my mate, ran them off with the help of city fans! :D

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm

harold pinta wrote:
supercoops wrote:

Same here

Me too mate, specially on me haddock.

Good man...

Wanna buy a jack taxi?? :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 am

I've never had trouble. Honest officer. lol.

They even have a bit of trouble over here in Australia now. It's quite funny seeing young Aussie lads pretending to be Frodo the Hammer. When the wannabees are trying to look hard the expats from opposing sides just have beers together and wind the try hards up.