Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool Weekend Away Trip any one organising for Match

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Does any one know if any one is organising a trip to Blackpool to enjoy a weekend in Blackpool and also Attend the Match in Blackpool on the 17th Septmeber 2011 ?

Wheres a good place to stay / Where have city fans stayed before when attending a match in Blackpool ?

May be interested if any ones organising a trip,

Re: Blackpool Weekend Away Trip any one organising for Match

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Me and two mates are driving up then staying in the Hilton for two nights, can't wait :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 am

2blue2handle wrote:Me and two mates are driving up then staying in the Hilton for two nights, can't wait :ayatollah:

Me too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 am

we're trying to sort something out.one of the boys 40th that weekend, and hoping to do friday to sunday. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm

ive booked friday to sunday. HOTEL 33. £17.50 a night. 5 mins from blackpool centre.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:ive booked friday to sunday. HOTEL 33. £17.50 a night. 5 mins from blackpool centre.

Be prepared to come back with fleas etc for that price digs :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

google it! doesnt look that bad. like they say you get what u pay for. il be coverd in flees then lol

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

didn't this happen last year, everyone books up and they move the game lol id never book anywhere for a away game untill 2 weeks before etc, yes its more expensive or save a few quid, but id rather not lose the lot etc

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Myself and a few others heading up for the weekend, Blackpool is a brilliant night out, just totally unlike any other place ive been to.

Any of the B&Bs/Hotels etc just off the front are decent enough places. We stay in the Denville, bar stays open all night, lovely job :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:05 pm

going up on the friday and coming back monday. staying at the Haven site 3 miles from the sea front.
done it last season for the burnley game and had a great time with a few fellow bluebirds who we will be spending the long weekend with again this time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if your looking for some1 organising a trip though Dibs is running a weekender up there for the game i think.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

saddam wrote:going up on the friday and coming back monday. staying at the Haven site 3 miles from the sea front.
done it last season for the burnley game and had a great time with a few fellow bluebirds who we will be spending the long weekend with again this time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if your looking for some1 organising a trip though Dibs is running a weekender up there for the game i think.

See you there.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
saddam wrote:going up on the friday and coming back monday. staying at the Haven site 3 miles from the sea front.

See you there.

have you all booked up yet Ian ?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Be careful, as Ben said this game could be moved

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Be careful, as Ben said this game could be moved

as long as they play it fri-sat-sun or the monday i will be ok even on a monday night i will send the familly back during the day and stay on with my boys go to the game and then come home on 1 of the coaches :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 pm

saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

See you there.

Not yet. Going to do it next week.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

See you there.

i got a number of some1 who got 4 up there and said we could have a discount on booking 3 or more. have a word with andy and see what he says if your interested and i can check to see if they still available. will check my e-mails again and see what the guy said when he e-mailed me

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

See you there.

i got a number of some1 who got 4 up there and said we could have a discount on booking 3 or more. have a word with andy and see what he says if your interested and i can check to see if they still available. will check my e-mails again and see what the guy said when he e-mailed me

Darren would they accept an all male party as myself,marc,wes plus maybe a few more are looking to go up for the weekend.We wont be any trouble i promise.You could be a reference for us :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

See you there.

Darren would they accept an all male party as myself,marc,wes plus maybe a few more are looking to go up for the weekend.We wont be any trouble i promise.You could be a reference for us :lol:

Ok Darren. I'll get hold of Andy this weekend.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

they wont accept all male/female groups mate. you can take a chance but the site rules state that if they find out they will have you removed with no refund. but there are ways round it ;) . will have a word with you sunday if you want to see if we can sort it for you :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 pm

saddam wrote:they wont accept all male/female groups mate. you can take a chance but the site rules state that if they find out they will have you removed with no refund. but there are ways round it ;) . will have a word with you sunday if you want to see if we can sort it for you :ayatollah:

Ok mate, Cheers see you 10.30. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Going up with a few boys but was going to stay in Manchester and get a train in. Not a fan of Blackpool tbh. Dirty shite seaside town imo

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

dibs tours got 25 so far.we are staying on charmley road,plenty of band bs there.allow group booking

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 am

Booked a 16 seater, got 9 of us so far and booked b&b from the Friday to Sunday. Phoned b&b they take groups no probs. Looks half decent aswell too.