Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did i here right?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 am

Just woke up and I'm sure the guy on transfer news talk sport said qpr being taken over by a Malaysian billionaire?,the guy who owns air asia.If so you should realy want them to go down as its them who will achieve ther.ps not a piss take and not 100% if its that he said,but sounded like a Malaysian multi billionaire.I did only just wake up.

Re: Did i here right?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 am

I didn't really understand all of this, due to the bad grammar and spelling

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:15 am

I think he's trying to point out about Tony Fernandes and his attempt to buy QPR and the fact that he's a Malaysian with more money then VT plus he owns Air Asia or something so a possible sponsorship deal there too which CCFC cant have ? In other words there is more than 1 Malaysian on the planet and that they are involved with more than 1 football club plus he's hoping that QPR and NOT Cardiff will get the predominant recognition out there ....... not too many Malaysians will know where Swansea is I bet !!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 am

Such child like behavior,my spelling may not be the best but hey my profit for the last tax year was over 50 k,have 6 persons working for me and employ some 1 to do all my secretary stuff.Ps I live in a 250,000 house.Call me a thick c**t any time,I will drown my sorrows in my pool you f*cking tossers..Was not a piss take by the way just asking if it was true.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 am

swansealad69 wrote:Such child like behavior,my spelling may not be the best but hey my profit for the last tax year was over 50 k,have 6 persons working for me and employ some 1 to do all my secretary stuff.Ps I live in a 250,000 house.Call me a thick c**t any time,I will drown my sorrows in my pool you f*cking tossers..Was not a piss take by the way just asking if it was true.

Yawn :lol: :lol: I got a 15 inch cock but I don't tell everyone on ere to make my ego look big, get on ya own messageboard, worry about your own club and not QPR and us.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 am

swansealad69 wrote:Such child like behavior,my spelling may not be the best but hey my profit for the last tax year was over 50 k,have 6 persons working for me and employ some 1 to do all my secretary stuff.Ps I live in a 250,000 house.Call me a thick c**t any time,I will drown my sorrows in my pool you f*cking tossers..Was not a piss take by the way just asking if it was true.

got a mortgage?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

you're a grown man FFS!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 am

I couldn't give a f**k what you earn, how many people you have working for you or anything else you want to boastfully chuck in. You still can't grasp the correct way to spell simple words

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:Such child like behavior. My spelling may not be the best but hey my benefits last year were over 5k, I get to have sex with my sister all day and I live in a £250 caravan. Call me a thick c**t any time, I will just drown my sorrows with my next hit. Was not a piss take by the way just asking if it was true. :ayatollah:

Fixed it for you swansealad

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am

what a wanker :lol: :lol: :lol: your a dreamer

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 am

Hallett wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Such child like behaviour. My spelling may not be the best but hey my benefits last year were over 5k, I get to have sex with my sister all day and I live in a £250 caravan. Call me a thick c**t anytime, I will just drown my sorrows with my next hit. Was not a piss take by the way just asking if it was true. :ayatollah:

Fixed it for you swansealad

So have I :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:Just woke up and I'm sure the guy on transfer news talk sport said qpr being taken over by a Malaysian billionaire?,the guy who owns air asia.If so you should realy want them to go down as its them who will achieve ther.ps not a piss take and not 100% if its that he said,but sounded like a Malaysian multi billionaire.I did only just wake up.

Holidays 4U new sponsors of Swansea town :roll:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 am

Not bad profit for selling 3 piece suites and carpets, I bet you have a fleet of B reg transit vans too, I'd hardly call the river tawe a swimming pool, but hey, each to their own my 6 fingered inbred friend :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 am

f**k me no wonder the country is in a mess

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

All due respect you lot come on here predominantly to wind us up do you not? Then when you post something which in itself which you claim is not a piss take you expect to be respected. Just stick to the piss taking my friend, and we'll stick to ours

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 am

i get student loan so swivvle on that.
i don't understand why you would brag about having a house and 50 people working for you when there are plenty of successful people on this board.
anyway, it's most probably qpr.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na na, na na nah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am

SBF1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na na, na na nah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fester :lol: :lol:
are you coming sunday pal? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am

You cal me childish yet When I ask if somthing is true you slate me on my education? ?.ps no morgage.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 am

swansealad69 wrote:You cal me childish yet When I ask if somthing is true you slate me on my education? ?.ps no morgage.

It's Mortgage :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:56 am

My mates a pimp but only has about 20 people working for him!!
And he can write.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

droopy wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You cal me childish yet When I ask if somthing is true you slate me on my education? ?.ps no morgage.

It's Mortgage :ayatollah: :lol:

He may be right about not having one though. ;)

Anyway whatever we say on here he will always have bigger and better. You know the type, if you have a garden shed he has to have two! I think I'll call him "jacktwosheds" from now on!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 am

Beautiful grammar and spelling and conversation :D

I also have over 50k profits weekly from selling drugs to teenagers and driving around a hooker with my van, which used to belong to the Fuzz...

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:Just woke up and I'm sure the guy on transfer news talk sport said qpr being taken over by a Malaysian billionaire?,the guy who owns air asia.If so you should realy want them to go down as its them who will achieve ther.ps not a piss take and not 100% if its that he said,but sounded like a Malaysian multi billionaire.I did only just wake up.

Tony Fernandez who mowna Air Asia is ot a billionaire. Worth much less than Vincent Tan

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

how the f**k have you got a pool in your caravan :shock:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:20 am

ned wrote:

how the f**k have you got a pool in your caravan :shock:

His roof leaks! :D

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 am

HAHA what a complete retard, i thought i was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 am

Ben wrote:HAHA what a complete retard, i thought i was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are :lol: :ayatollah: Level par i would say. :D

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 am

droopy wrote:
Ben wrote:HAHA what a complete retard, i thought i was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are :lol: :ayatollah: Level par i would say. :D

with you coming in last behind us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am

selling and having your kids working for you isn't the most morally way to make sterling but hey, each to their own eh!
£250,000, thats a bit steep for a 3 birth :lol: :lol: