Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansealad69

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Is this you ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Swansealad69

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:Is this you ;)

:shock: be careful maerdy boy, Tank and the boys will hunt you down, via Nottingham, Sheffield, Preston before finally finding the Valleys :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

So i've got a couple of years before they find me then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

the jacks couldn't find their way to ninian park before ban and bubble trips so your safe enough fella

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

AQUAMSCOOTAM :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:the jacks couldn't find their way to ninian park before ban and bubble trips so your safe enough fella

Found our way to Wembley though :)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:the jacks couldn't find their way to ninian park before ban and bubble trips so your safe enough fella

:D

which of course is all that matters.The dullards on here though still think that showing up at ninian park 150 handed was an achievment.Dear God,their football team is an absolute shambles but they're hard as f**k on the terraces,to which they're so proud of.Sad Sad deluded fans.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:05 pm

No mate not me,I'm a bit older and fitter then that.And for the record found my way to ninian many a time,and funny enough found you to be rather a bit hot air on all visits.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate not me,I'm a bit older and fitter then that.And for the record found my way to ninian many a time,and funny enough found you to be rather a bit hot air on all visits.

thought you had a bad hip??

isnt this more like u??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

blackswan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

which of course is all that matters.The dullards on here though still think that showing up at ninian park 150 handed was an achievment.Dear God,their football team is an absolute shambles but they're hard as f**k on the terraces,to which they're so proud of.Sad Sad deluded fans.

back in the 4th div the entertainment was not on the pitch mush
BTW if you don't like what us sad deluded fans have to say you don't have to come on and pass comment on this forum
its a free world and your free to f**k off to planet swans mush

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

back in the 4th div the entertainment was not on the pitch mush
BTW if you don't like what us sad deluded fans have to say you don't have to come on and pass comment on this forum
its a free world and your free to f**k off to planet swans mush

After his comment about Corky tonight this tw*t should not be allowed back on here.