Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Planet Swans

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Against my morals as a Cardiff City fan for the first time since last season had a little browse on said site.

Seems they have moved on as I couldnt find any Cardiff related threads.

After the last multi post thread which has since been removed pressumably due to the insensitivity of the content by both sets of fans I think it time we all moved on, at least for this season. We've got our own club to concentrate on.

We know Swansea are in the Premier league (well done) and dont need to be told daily, we know we are a bigger club FACT and we all know that one day we will be above them in league status again. You cant deny them their achievment where we have failed but it aint over yet and our time will come.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah:

Re: Planet Swans

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

rb1976 wrote:Against my morals as a Cardiff City fan for the first time since last season had a little browse on said site.

Seems they have moved on as I couldnt find any Cardiff related threads.

After the last multi post thread which has since been removed pressumably due to the insensitivity of the content by both sets of fans I think it time we all moved on, at least for this season. We've got our own club to concentrate on.

We know Swansea are in the Premier league (well done) and dont need to be told daily, we know we are a bigger club FACT and we all know that one day we will be above them in league status again. You cant deny them their achievment where we have failed but it aint over yet and our time will come.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Thats a decent post actually.Cant speak for the other Jacks on here but I'll only pipe up on here when there's a swans related topic,and usually to defend my club and tonight,it's fans.If you dont want us on here then stop posting swans related subjects,simple really.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 pm

I dont mind the jacks on here nice to have an outside view

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm

blackswan wrote:Thats a decent post actually.Cant speak for the other Jacks on here but I'll only pipe up on here when there's a swans related topic,and usually to defend my club and tonight,it's fans.If you dont want us on here then stop posting swans related subjects,simple really.

Why do you only post on Swans related threads.... f**k me! You must sit there all day browsing this forum waiting for the one lonely random thread to appear just to get your fingers exercised! Very sad, when you can
Post to your hearts content on virtually every thread on your own board... I couldn't give a fleck what Cardiff related posts go up on planet wank, in fact I don't even remember browsing it in the last 18mnths!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
blackswan wrote:Thats a decent post actually.Cant speak for the other Jacks on here but I'll only pipe up on here when there's a swans related topic,and usually to defend my club and tonight,it's fans.If you dont want us on here then stop posting swans related subjects,simple really.

Why do you only post on Swans related threads.... f**k me! You must sit there all day browsing this forum waiting for the one lonely random thread to appear just to get your fingers exercised! Very sad, when you can
Post to your hearts content on virtually every thread on your own board... I couldn't give a fleck what Cardiff related posts go up on planet wank, in fact I don't even remember browsing it in the last 18mnths!!!

Errr,not quite,brains.I work every day so would only come on here after 6,and then i only read the first page,which there is uaually 5 or 6 swans related topics,to which i duly oblige to and reply.For the record,i post regulary on PlanetSwans too.

Planet wank :? how old are you?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

None of your business gypo..... Go f**k off back on your own board then where people might give a f**k what you post....

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Merlin wrote:None of your business gypo..... Go f**k off back on your own board then where people might give a f**k what you post....

:lol:

I win....again 8-)

And to think your a mod and the best this board has to offer,apparently.Like shelling peas son ;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

must admit planet swans is okay but a bit square with some annoying posts not really a
lads site with banter a bit like ccfc other site.
I like to have a browse on here when i get a chance & during work hours, especially for a wind up and
in all fairness there are some decent threads on here at times, and you seem to start more rumours
and shite about us jacks than than the daily sport.
Anyway the new season is here i'm back to annoy hopefully.

I reckon 3-1 to the hammers sunday.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm

colours wrote:must admit planet swans is okay but a bit square with some annoying posts not really a
lads site with banter a bit like ccfc other site.
I like to have a browse on here when i get a chance & during work hours, especially for a wind up and
in all fairness there are some decent threads on here at times, and you seem to start more rumours
and shite about us jacks than than the daily sport.
Anyway the new season is here i'm back to annoy hopefully.

I reckon 3-1 to the hammers sunday.

i reckon 3-0 to man city ...

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Black it was the Corky snipe that got my back up and that was you. I thought that was well out of order as Corky, from the posts Ive read is a proper fan and beyong the silly playground banter that you and others engage in. What you said was bang out of order. Im sure there has been no malace from corky towards you so I think it fair that an apology is owed? Likewise for the other thread about your fan.

Just want the nonsense cut out, an no I dont want you all out but its a bit pathetic and childish sometimes (both sides) Im just getting :old: I guess.

Other thanaa that sweet as you jack ******* :lol:

with love from the scum x