Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ibrahim Farah

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Rung up to Sky Sports to get it for a month today and the guy on the phone said "Big football family is it?" Said Yeah, massive Cardiff fans. "No way!" said the voice on the phone. "I'm a Cardiff fan too. My cousin plays for them, Ibrahim Farah. He signed a proffessional contract this year and he is delighted with it." I wished him all the luck and then asked if I could have Sky Sports up. :lol:
Ibby Farah plays in defence and his future looks bright.
:ayatollah:

Re: Ibrahim Farah

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm

grangetown boys club ex player you see

saw him play as a nipper before he hit the big time with the boys club :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Defense!? Attacking midfielder ain't he.... :?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

with the grange boys club an attacking midfielder but i,m sure when Neil ardley got hold of him turned him into an authodox midfielder

time will tell with the u-21's where his best position is

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

he did well today against Port Talbot, hes one for the future.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm

azz_ccfc he's 1 for now not the future

just signed a first year professional contract .

a good game tonight that's if you went ?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

I thought he had an excellent game tonight and two shots almost caught the keeper off his line.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

He was great tonight. Looked very composed and comfortable with the ball. If he could pack on some muscle this year to hold off opposing players a bit more I reckon he'd be a mainstay in the Cardiff midfield within a season or two.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Rung up to Sky Sports to get it for a month today and the guy on the phone said "Big football family is it?" Said Yeah, massive Cardiff fans. "No way!" said the voice on the phone. "I'm a Cardiff fan too. My cousin plays for them, Ibrahim Farah. He signed a proffessional contract this year and he is delighted with it." I wished him all the luck and then asked if I could have Sky Sports up. :lol:

how much is it for a month?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

jinks-rct wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:Rung up to Sky Sports to get it for a month today and the guy on the phone said "Big football family is it?" Said Yeah, massive Cardiff fans. "No way!" said the voice on the phone. "I'm a Cardiff fan too. My cousin plays for them, Ibrahim Farah. He signed a proffessional contract this year and he is delighted with it." I wished him all the luck and then asked if I could have Sky Sports up. :lol:

how much is it for a month?

About £25 a month. Plus you get ESPN free for 3 months :ayatollah: