Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR fans tonight..

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm

"The best part of the night was when Bothroyd came in the stand and stood up when we sang stand up if you hate Cardiff" A Text off my QPR mate... Nice to know they still don't care about us! :lol:

Re: QPR fans tonight..

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Haha.cheers jay

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm

bet the lousy big nancy fell over the shitarse as he is

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm

He misses the next game!

Apparently he got injured in the hot dog queue

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 pm

bothroyd can have as many cheap digs as he wants,just so glad weve got rid of him and now seem to have players taht genuinely do care about the shirt and us fans

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 pm

englishbluebird wrote:bothroyd can have as many cheap digs as he wants,just so glad weve got rid of him and now seem to have players taht genuinely do care about the shirt and us fans

We have only seen them in friendlies so far so I fail to see how people are already saying we seem to have players now who care about the fans and the shirt. I'll wait until I've seen them playing in the league games and what their attitude is like when we are not playing well, getting beaten, fans getting on their backs etc. My guess is they will be no different to last seasons players when this happens so I will reserve judgement for the moment.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Good luck to all our x players but we dont need you now.We will now have a team not a bunch of mercenaries which is all we ever wanted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: