Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football League Review

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Watching the Football League Review before the Hull v Blackpool game tonight, I was shocked that not one single pundit predicted we'd finish in the top 6.

They barely even mentioned us as if we didn't exist and Southampton and Brighton were both tipped to do better than us this year.

I am loving the lack of belief in us this year - I think not having the pressure of being the team to beat will do us the world of good and we could sneak in under the radar!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Football League Review

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 pm

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS IN MALKY WE TRUST :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

The football league review??????? Oh right,i remember that now.Will mainly be watching Match of the day this season :lol:

And there's a reason why none of them have tipped you for the top 6....think about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

blackswan wrote:The football league review??????? Oh right,i remember that now.Will mainly be watching Match of the day this season :lol:

And there's a reason why none of them have tipped you for the top 6....think about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH f**k OFF YOU PIKEY BASTERD AND f**k OFF BACK TO YOUR CARAVAN THAT SHOWS IN YOUR AVITAR

tw*t

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
blackswan wrote:The football league review??????? Oh right,i remember that now.Will mainly be watching Match of the day this season :lol:

OH f**k OFF YOU PIKEY BASTERD AND f**k OFF BACK TO YOUR CARAVAN THAT SHOWS IN YOUR AVITAR

tw*t

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How's them Gazzels and Addidas your wearing son? :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

There good ! Hows life on the dole

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Sorry mate dont ring a bell :? :? :? :?