Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many are we taking to Oxford?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Any idea's on how many people we are taking upto Oxford on wednesday night.
I'll Be There :ayatollah:

Re: How many are we taking to Oxford?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Whats the allocation?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

I'll be there with my 2 boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

The allocation can be anything upto 5026 :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm

adamt958 wrote:The allocation can be anything upto 5026 :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: thats 1974 off the half of the capacity (sorry for the confusion). How the f**k did you know that? :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 pm

With three players in the Scotland squad, I'm hoping that just by talking I might get in the squad.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adamt958 wrote:The allocation can be anything upto 5026 :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: thats 1974 off the half of the capacity (sorry for the confusion). How the f**k did you know that? :lol: :lol:

Oxfords website, it says the away allocation can be anything upto 5026 depending on the number of away supporters that want to attend :lol:

They will probobally be giving one of the whole stands along the side

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 am

Haven't we sold out all the tickets that they gave us and now it's only pay on the gate? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

Peely CCFC PT wrote:Haven't we sold out all the tickets that they gave us and now it's only pay on the gate? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sounds like we are taking a lot then? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

Not sure what the inital ticket allocation was though :? Sounds like a few of us going though :D

From the ambassador e-mail:-

"Oxford

The first round of the Carling Cup takes place on Wednesday with City once again heading up the M4 to the Kassam Stadium to take on Oxford United. The initial allocation of tickets have been sold so entry to this game is now pay on the turnstile. Entry is priced as follows:

£20.50 Adults, £16.50 Students, £12 over 60's £13 U16's and under 7's go free.

Malky will have to re-shuffle his pack from Sunday with a number of players called up for international duty."

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 am

Peely CCFC PT wrote:Not sure what the inital ticket allocation was though :? Sounds like a few of us going though :D

From the ambassador e-mail:-

"Oxford

The first round of the Carling Cup takes place on Wednesday with City once again heading up the M4 to the Kassam Stadium to take on Oxford United. The initial allocation of tickets have been sold so entry to this game is now pay on the turnstile. Entry is priced as follows:

£20.50 Adults, £16.50 Students, £12 over 60's £13 U16's and under 7's go free.

Malky will have to re-shuffle his pack from Sunday with a number of players called up for international duty."

Sounds good to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am

The nearest boozer is the priory pub,2 min walk to stadium,big marquee,pub bar,food,musik,parking,away friendly.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

we took 780 in the end, awesome away support on a midweek carling cup + International night :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm

adamt958 wrote:we took 780 in the end, awesome away support on a midweek carling cup + International night :ayatollah:

so we had a small allocation then. :?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adamt958 wrote:we took 780 in the end, awesome away support on a midweek carling cup + International night :ayatollah:

so we had a small allocation then. :?

they only gave us 600 tickets and 180 paid on the gate :ayatollah: