Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO BEN!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

I've got something for you to do Beno, seeing as you like a bit of controversy! ;)

I have found a thread for you - that you will have much more fun in.....

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=105348

maybe your input over there might be more welcoming? :lol:

Re: FAO BEN!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

What a bunch of sweethearts they are. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless their little hearts....seems like they still envy us. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am

very funny, go back to supporting your prem club, what was it for you? andy campbell play off final? f.a cup semi's?

more plastic than micheal jackson :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

Merlin wrote:I've got something for you to do Beno, seeing as you like a bit of controversy! ;)

I have found a thread for you - that you will have much more fun in.....

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=105348

maybe your input over there might be more welcoming? :lol:

I've not looked at that site before-what a pathetic bitter bunch. Cant wait for them to get turned over on a regular basis this season......

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 am

"But i am just bored waiting for OUR season to start, and seens as their season starts today i think alot of you would agree with me that we want West Ham (and every other team) to smash them 5 or 6 nil every game.

And not from bitter rivalry reasons"

.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 am

Ben wrote:very funny, go back to supporting your prem club, what was it for you? andy campbell play off final? f.a cup semi's?

more plastic than micheal jackson :lol:

Ha ha - ben you know I love you really..... You are the heart and soul of this forum, just nobody likes to admit it :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 am

well we talk about abusing people and bans, maybe people should look what's being said about me BAN THEM ALL INCLUDING MODS :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Ben wrote:well we talk about abusing people and bans, maybe people should look what's being said about me BAN THEM ALL INCLUDING MODS :lol:

Im just banning myself now mate! what you rekon - 1 week 2 weeks or just forever? :shock: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 pm

He can't reply he is banned again