Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we the most fickle fans in the land

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Some people calling miller shit after half an hour,who will be next gerrard after 10 mins ffs guys,lets just support malky and our team :ayatollah:

Re: Are we the most fickle fans in the land

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm

who doesn't support the team? has ANYBODY complained about team performance and result? please, quote it. and stop making those stupid threads, Miller was shit, and I have no regrets after making that thread.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm

YES. Some of our so called supporters are anyway. Thankfully not all of us.

Was he shit in the 91st minute - fickle fan

quadsas wrote:who doesn't support the team? has ANYBODY complained about team performance and result? please, quote it. and stop making those stupid threads, Miller was shit, and I have no regrets after making that thread.

I actually agree with you regarding Miller, how ever I firmly believe he will improve. Kev played shit (for his standards) and he will definetaly improve.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Was he shit in the 91st minute - fickle fan

who f*cking cares, he still had a terrible game, he scored, does that make him a f*cking good player? no, because he played BAD, we were lucky Gestede tackled that noob, and made a great pass, but still, Miller is f*cking god, right? he applied that finish, but how many strikers wouldnt?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 pm

oh cmon....i remember watching feeney score in a friendly vs FC Twente...and christ! hes the irish eddie johnson!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

qaudas his first game and your on his back after 30 mins,get a grip ffs

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 pm

We won the game why moan

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

people are having there opinions, if earnie and miller play well against bristol, we will be on here saying what a great partnership. its not being two faced . its on performance :roll:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

quadsas wrote:

who f*cking cares, he still had a terrible game, he scored, does that make him a f*cking good player? no, because he played BAD, we were lucky Gestede tackled that noob, and made a great pass, but still, Miller is f*cking god, right? he applied that finish, but how many strikers wouldnt?

you really are so clueless its embarrassing

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

ninianblue wrote:people are having there opinions, if earnie and miller play well against bristol, we will be on here saying what a great partnership. its not being two faced . its on performance :roll:

there's a couple of points though from his post about Miller being shit

1. he judged him way too early, he didnt say he was playing badly at first, he simply said Miller is shite, and even if he said playing shite, atleast wait until the end of the game to judge incase he ends up being proved wrong, exactly like he was

2. even if Miller did play badly, why not just get behind the players instead of slagging them off from day 1 after 1 performance, his first match in a new team for god's sake!!!

i just dont understand why supporters dont support sometimes, epsecially this early in the season

i know as well as anyone on this forum that an opinion is for forums, but i just dont understand how you can be so negative about someone so early, i loved how he was proved wrong because he seriously looks like a right tw*t now

im embarrassed for him, in fact i feel sorry for him for being so fickle, narrow minded and seemingly just stupid since he doesnt understand why everyone has reacted like they have to his post

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

I can say this with no regrets:

Quadsas isn't a proper fan, and is fickle.

We sign a NEW and EXCITING player, and after 30 MINUTES of the FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON this idiot says that Miller is a f*cking terrible player , never mind remembering the FACT that we are playing the BIGGEST AND BEST TEAM IN THE DIVISION AWAY ON THE OPENING DAY.

You do not deserve the honour of supporting Cardiff City Football Club.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Quadas isn't even a footie fan let alone a Cardiff fan. He is a retarded troll who comes on here to wind up people.

He has been going on about Miller being shit now for for nearly 24 hours, and even though he has been proven totally wrong he still trys to piss off 99 percent of the Cardiff fans on here.

Ignore the little prick people, he will eventually get bored.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

yes we are .80% of fan's never went down when we had durban as manager,we were shite,but i went everywhere,as well as alot of other people and they were the best time of my life,the fan's that went then,it wasn't to watch good football,that's for sure.it was loyalty,love for the club and i made great friendship's with fan's from all over cardiff,valley's and north wales,eveyone stuck together. we used to play team's like darlington and get stuffed 4-0 on a tuesday night away with 4-500 city fan's there.we would alway's be there for the next game. today we had a new team and won 1-0 at west ham,the owner's have hardly given the manager any money to spend on player transfer's.for f**k sake,get behind malkey and the team,it was a great result today

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

quadsas wrote:

Just shows how little you know about football really. Nish. Nada. Nothing.

Gestede did brilliantly but his final ball to Miller was actually behind him
it was a pretty poor pass. Miller had to reach behind him, control it, turn
and shoot all in one movement. Brilliant finish in fact.

Kenny Miller has barely kicked a ball in months, played 45 minutes against
Parma and 90 yesterday. He is stale, lacking match fitness and doesnt know
his team mates yet. Now, also take into account that our midfield had a real
struggle to even get hold of the ball in the first half hour...

Your entitled to an opinion, we all are.

But you've made an absolute cunnt of yourself, your too much of a big baby to
admit it though

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

Very true

admit it though

In another thread you called for us to be banned about abusing people, then you have to resort to calling names yet again, aren't you a old man? grow the f**k up

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 am

We just beat the best team in the division cant you enjoy anything :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Hoppo67 wrote:yes we are .80% of fan's never went down when we had durban as manager,we were shite,but i went everywhere,as well as alot of other people and they were the best time of my life,the fan's that went then,it wasn't to watch good football,that's for sure.it was loyalty,love for the club and i made great friendship's with fan's from all over cardiff,valley's and north wales,eveyone stuck together. we used to play team's like darlington and get stuffed 4-0 on a tuesday night away with 4-500 city fan's there.we would alway's be there for the next game. today we had a new team and won 1-0 at west ham,the owner's have hardly given the manager any money to spend on player transfer's.for f**k sake,get behind malkey and the team,it was a great result today

durban out durban out
ccfc were at their lowest point shit team and low crowds but we were a more loyal crowd and we stuck together
the first game of the season we used to be full of hope and get behind the team no matter what happened the previous season. now some of our fellow fans slag a player off after 30 min and question the tactics after beating the bookies faves on their own patch
ffs i wonder why some why some people bother watching the city

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Ben wrote:

Very true

admit it though

In another thread you called for us to be banned about abusing people, then you have to resort to calling names yet again, aren't you a old man? grow the f**k up

I never called for you to be banned?

I just wish you'd do one.

Its embarassing how clueless you and quagmire are