Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just ignore it people!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Evening chaps,

Before we get the season into full swing I just need to get something off my chest. Nothing major it seems, but after a few months it will begin to ruin me and others. Hopefully some people who this will be aimed at will take it in kind and try to help the situation on the board before its too late this season.

There are now 4 threads on here talking about how negative some users are being already, if it really annoys you that much then either privately report it, PM the user and debate it, or ignore it. Why should you? I know your best intentions are at heart but you contribute tenfold to the negs already on here. You want to voice your utter disbelief at some people who call themselves fans but when I come onto the forum after a 1.0 win at hot favourites West Ham and see, what is quite frankly pointless threads up and down the forum, it just makes me wanna sit with the mrs and talk about hair extentions!! (yes, it annoys me that much)
A forum of this size will have many characters who's minds work in such a way that they look for negatives in everything, instead of positives. These people may or may not make a thread after each game to offload these negatives, no matter how uncalled for most would think, that's their right. Deal with it or don't, but please don't frustrate us with any more 'cant believe the moaners'! threads.These types of threads annoy me as much, if not more because I can see that you are unintentionally stoking the fire.

These very words I write are contradicting my point and maybe im looking into too much, but I just love the forum and it sadly takes up way to much of my time. I dont want to waste precious minutes of my life this season seeing these threads clog up the site and reinforce the negs.

Cheers
Ant.

P.S WHILST IM HERE, I REALLY CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE MOANING ABOUT PLAYERS ALREADY!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just ignore it people!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said, today was great I just don't see the point in being critical. To each their own...I just won't be reading.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 pm

first of all. this is a forum. discussions,etc.whjats good and bad.my earnie post was what i thought of his game today, which i felt was poor, and miller, the only thing he done was score,overall though as i posted yesterday. now is the time to play west ham. its a different game in the championship, there at home ,. expectations running high. i predicted a draw, or even a shock result from the city, better to be playing them now than mid season. when there in full swing. im not having a go at our players .im just looking at a bigger picture. which. some on here cant see? :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Well its a forum and the very foundations of a forum is to share opinions and debate. I just think some need to also think of the actual benefit of their thread, post or reply and the type of affect it can have overall before they post it. Iv'e been guilty in the past too. As the saying goes, too much of one thing is bad for you...well im overdosed on those types of threads now.

If you look at my post I do actually agree with you in many ways. We as responsible members just need to self manage the forum. Turn all the 'im fed up of the negs' into one thread. We need to look through the board before we post and look for a similar thread and then add a comment to that thread...if there is one. Manage the forum and it will be more enjoyable for us all.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

I read what I want to read and ignore what I want to ignore, simple as, no negativity for me, end of. ;)

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 pm

nobber wrote:I read what I want to read and ignore what I want to ignore, simple as, no negativity for me, end of. ;)

exactly, best way to be. :D

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey mate no offence, but your original topic is negative in itself so you are totally contradicting your whole thread.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

Jesus! Did you read my post AT ALL? I state that it is contradicting but I need to say it this once. Read properly Please!! :D