Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Refreshing Start

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Just like to say i was impressed today, not a game that set the world on fire but every player done the job they had 2, worked hard all game and got a decent chance and took it. If play with that renewed sense of fire and guts and sheer determination there is no-one we cannot beat in this league. I am with others tho we do need more depth in midfield as we struggling for wingers.

For me west ham away was toughest fixture this year, followed closely by leicester, brum, blackpool and our bogey team ipswich. I'd have settled for 1 point in each of these.

Thought Gestede was superb when he come on and gave us the edge we needed all match to win the game, can see him and either miller or earnie striking a good partnership.

I will agree miller had a relativeyl quiet game but like you say strikers are there to score and that he did!!

get off the guys back and support the team from day one to the end of the season!!
Together we stand together we fall!!!

Nice to see davey jones also, some would disagree but thought he was fair and honest and good luck to him in future always be in the memory of this club.

but now its down to MALKY MACKAY and his BARMY ARMY!!!