Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

now the chickens are coming home to roost

Re: uncontrolled mass immigration

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Someone been posting on ccmb? :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Ben wrote:now the chickens are coming home to roost

That is a small part of the problem. The biggest issue is that this country is crap on law and order and instead of punishing offenders it attempts to retribute.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

I know this one:

What is the least of this countries problems?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

thing is people are scared to speak out, say anything and your DEEMED RACIST :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Most of the people are probably British??

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Most of the people are probably British??

If I move to France and have a daughter it doesnt make her French.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Are you 'Gwent Blue' or is Gwent Blue 'you'?

The Chicken twins!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Better check the French constitution then mate.

And for the record, I've seen plenty of white scumbags involved in the rioting in the footage I've seen.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

If she is born there it does.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ill have to take your word that you know that is the case then.

Judging by that, I assume France view things differently to the UK...ie.

'In the UK people born after 1983 can only claim British nationality as a birth right (i.e. because they were born here) if at least one of their parents was also born in the UK.'

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ill have to take your word that you know that is the case then.

Judging by that, I assume France view things differently to the UK...ie.

'In the UK people born after 1983 can only claim British nationality as a birth right (i.e. because they were born here) if at least one of their parents was also born in the UK.'

Further to this Bakedalaska mate, you are wrong.

'The 1993 Méhaignerie Law required children born in France of foreign parents to request French nationality at adulthood, rather than being automatically accorded citizenship. This "manifestation of will" requirement was subsequently abrogated by the Guigou Law of 1998,[1] but children born in France of foreign parents remain foreign until obtaining legal majority.

As in most other countries, but unlike the United States, children born in France to tourists or short-term visitors do not acquire French citizenship by virtue of birth in France'

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

I stand corrected.

I worked with a French girl in Spain. She took this nationality so serious that she told me she had to conceive in France to make sure her child was French. She actually ended up leaving her job to go back to France her boyfriend was pushing her for sex. She did not want to take the chance.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

Absolute bollocks :evil: :roll:

If you are trying to solely blame the black community for these problems then most of those involved will be 3rd, 4th, 5th generation british citizens and are as British as you or I.

The rioters are also hugely backed in numbers and actions by the anarchist organisations who are, for the vast majority, white British citizens. The opportunist looters are just jumping on the band wagon but they are not the ones who started all this.

Like it or not, the black communities in London are hugely disdavantaged with many not being able to get decent schooling or even interviews for jobs just because of their post code. Now that doesn't excuse the looting, vandalism, etc. but it does explain why some of these areas feel disengaged from the rest of our communities.

Those caught need to be punished, and punished hard, but don't make this into a racist political football because it runs much deeper than that. Like all the closures of community facilities due to lack of funding in the last 12 months,etc.

Just be grateful this happened now because once the cuts of over 100,000 police jobs hit in 2015 who is going to act if this happens again :o

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am

Not being racist at all - but it does seem to happen more in black areas.
Places like the rhondda, which is white, have no jobs or hope for the young - but no flash points or mindless violence and looting. Is it because our culture/parents are different and maybe the old bill are from the same areas too?

So to me it does seem that there is more potential to go nuts in some areas than others. (the same cities/areas rioting now are the same as in the 80's in the last lot otf Tory cutbacks.

We all know the rioting is out of frustration, lack of hope, fightback against the state etc
Some of these kids are second generation immigrants whose parents are either not about or just keep themselves to themselves.
A lot of these will have parents who have struggled for jobs or work in menial service jobs earning shit pay etc.
There are also white kids who have similar poverty and unambition around them too.
They cant get jobs either so the poverty continues.
They see no hope and fair play in the system so therefore, don't give two fucks for the country and authority.

Live like animals, behave like animals.

You couple this with footballers wages and the media and programmes always on about bling and money and fame, then these kids only see that to be successful is to have loads of money, cos the behaviour of these 'celebs' is utter shite.
They have no role models for morals whatsoever, just that money counts.

They will try to make money anyway they can - drugs, robbing, protection etc

They only way out is sport if you are black, the army if you are white or prison what ever colour you are.

There will be middle class white and asian kids on this too - joining in to the madness with the energy of youth and the chance for excitement and rebellion.

Basically its the young saying f**k off to everyone.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 am

You people r making me sick!! No excuse for this " no jobs, boredom, blaming cuts" its just thieving cunts end of!! All this started due to a man carrying a gun! Operation trident, deals with black on black gun crime! How many task forces r there dealing with white on white gun crime..... Thats right 0. Dont tell me this didnt start as a black problem! They got their own task force!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:35 am

the way these looters are blatantly walking around knowing the police will not risk stopping them is galling to watch - to some of the kids out on the streets this is like a game ( eg Grand Theft Auto) on their x box or something and seen as being fun without actually thinking about the circumstances

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 am

billy ronson wrote:the way these looters are blatantly walking around knowing the police will not risk stopping them is galling to watch - to some of the kids out on the streets this is like a game ( eg Grand Theft Auto) on their x box or something and seen as being fun without actually thinking about the circumstances

Oh no, another guy who thinks video games have an impact on youth :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 am

Why hasnt anyone blamed Dave Jones for the rioting ??

He`s been responsible for evrything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :o :twisted:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

You have put a lot of thought in what you have said EDDIEP, a lot of which I agree with some I don't, I won't say what those points are, but I could see it was at least an honest view.
Imigration is a necsessity working in any country, people go out to emagrate, people emigrate into countries, what I do not believe in is the mass imigration and influx of so called assylem seekers that we have had under previous and present governments, how can you have people pouring into this country without the infrostructure and space to support it, the first thing people will do is settle in places where there are already people who they can communicate with, and where the culture is familliar, but sooner or later those communities get over crowded if you do not invest money for them to improve the area. I don't care what the colour of a mans skin is or what his beliefs are, what I do not believe is a person should use colour or beliefs as an excuse to impose them on others, this is what polititions have done by telling us that is good for the country to live side by side with each other, when it can only be done if people want it, if to have to make a law to do it you have already lost the battle.
I have heard talk this morning of sending the army in, we did that in Northen Ireland and it lasted twenty five years, and it started just like this, the police should be given emergency powers to be used with tact and common sense, use water cannons loaded withe a dye that cannot come off for six months, and give the guilty culprits custodial sentences and minimum sentences too, I don't know if this will stop the riots but the politions don't have the answer, having lost the respect of the people, all they will want to do is get caught up in the bling and image reports.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Disagree-My older 2 boys are born in England but if you ask them what their nationality is they will say Welsh.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 am

eddiep wrote:Not being racist at all - but it does seem to happen more in black areas.
Places like the rhondda, which is white, have no jobs or hope for the young - but no flash points or mindless violence and looting. Is it because our culture/parents are different and maybe the old bill are from the same areas too?

So to me it does seem that there is more potential to go nuts in some areas than others. (the same cities/areas rioting now are the same as in the 80's in the last lot otf Tory cutbacks.

We all know the rioting is out of frustration, lack of hope, fightback against the state etc
Some of these kids are second generation immigrants whose parents are either not about or just keep themselves to themselves.
A lot of these will have parents who have struggled for jobs or work in menial service jobs earning shit pay etc.
There are also white kids who have similar poverty and unambition around them too.
They cant get jobs either so the poverty continues.
They see no hope and fair play in the system so therefore, don't give two fucks for the country and authority.

Live like animals, behave like animals.

You couple this with footballers wages and the media and programmes always on about bling and money and fame, then these kids only see that to be successful is to have loads of money, cos the behaviour of these 'celebs' is utter shite.
They have no role models for morals whatsoever, just that money counts.

They will try to make money anyway they can - drugs, robbing, protection etc

They only way out is sport if you are black, the army if you are white or prison what ever colour you are.

There will be middle class white and asian kids on this too - joining in to the madness with the energy of youth and the chance for excitement and rebellion.

Basically its the young saying f**k off to everyone.

[quote="eddiep"]Not being racist at all - but it does seem to happen more in black areas.

eddiep I actually see where you are coming from, But with respect theres not a lot to riot about in the Rhonda, my mates Roy the boy and the gang will be on my blower for saying that, But They Also know to well as iv been in Their company at the PARK HOTEL Cwmparc (Rhonda) and seen things iv yet to see in any pub in Brixston, You seem to have forgotten The Gurnos where milkmen/postmen ceased to exist many moons ago and I only ever saw one Black guy about and he was as quiet as a mouse, Wickid Drummer called Franckie, And as for Penrhys the local police station could cope no more and legged it, Anarchy comes in all forms,During the 70's / 80's those Boys up the valley's (Miners) were treated like sh't after promises and promises, Yet among the British elite the miners and the like were nothing more than scoundrels to be rid of and They were accused of anarchy , I loved my coal fire, I replaced it when i could no longer read the writing on the sack of coal as it was written in Chinese, I love a Take away and have Chinese friends wasnt upset with china, I was pissed off our Gov and Coal Boards. Don't think for one minute I condone the pathetic idiot's that looting and burning peoples livelihoods, I will tell You categorically any one Trying to loot or rob Me or mine Black / White or Orange will not see daylight again Period. But its not a racial thing thats going on its Teen pricks that have just realized how we as a country have been hoodwinked about cuts bla bla bla, (CUTS)Understatement Theres not enough Police to safeguard the UK WICH IS SO OBVIOUS and the major cut back for policing dont get underway untill 2015 (What then?), AS Im typing this i just saw on sky news a gang of White youths Mug a Guy while he was lying on the floor, We have friends and family's serving ridiculous sentences at present for trumped up football related charges, Now those same Judjes will be under pressure very soon. It aint racial whats happening now it just plain thieving!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Disagree-My older 2 boys are born in England but if you ask them what their nationality is they will say Welsh.

Where am I saying they are only one nationality?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 pm

To El JEFE and Leighton James don't like us - I fully agree with you.

It is just thieving and going nuts. No respect for anyone.
Use any excuse to rebel.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

EL JEFE wrote:You have put a lot of thought in what you have said EDDIEP, a lot of which I agree with some I don't, I won't say what those points are, but I could see it was at least an honest view.
Imigration is a necsessity working in any country, people go out to emagrate, people emigrate into countries, what I do not believe in is the mass imigration and influx of so called assylem seekers that we have had under previous and present governments, how can you have people pouring into this country without the infrostructure and space to support it, the first thing people will do is settle in places where there are already people who they can communicate with, and where the culture is familliar, but sooner or later those communities get over crowded if you do not invest money for them to improve the area. I don't care what the colour of a mans skin is or what his beliefs are, what I do not believe is a person should use colour or beliefs as an excuse to impose them on others, this is what polititions have done by telling us that is good for the country to live side by side with each other, when it can only be done if people want it, if to have to make a law to do it you have already lost the battle.
I have heard talk this morning of sending the army in, we did that in Northen Ireland and it lasted twenty five years, and it started just like this, the police should be given emergency powers to be used with tact and common sense, use water cannons loaded withe a dye that cannot come off for six months, and give the guilty culprits custodial sentences and minimum sentences too, I don't know if this will stop the riots but the politions don't have the answer, having lost the respect of the people, all they will want to do is get caught up in the bling and image reports.

I don't know how i missed this post seeing that I'v already posted on this topic? Anyway This post is in my opinion is absolutely spot on, Had I saw it sooner id have already been back on the football buzz which is exactly what im going to do right NOW!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

I remember Nick Griffin from the BNP making a similar remark on the radio. Funny how since he was shown up on Question Time for being a thick, ignorant racist he's gone quiet.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am

Deckard wrote:

I remember Nick Griffin from the BNP making a similar remark on the radio. Funny how since he was shown up on Question Time for being a thick, ignorant racist he's gone quiet.

Probably because that stupid c**t lives in Wales, thank f**k he doesn't think he's Welsh.

On the other hand I agree, I live in England but will never see myself as English. But then again I plan to return to live in Wales someday.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 am

Shut up faggot.