Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: uncontrolled mass immigration

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

Ben wrote:now the chickens are coming home to roost

Er, most of the young people rioting are white - how do you explain that?

To quote the Birmingham man, from the Middle East, who was speaking at a vigil for his son who was killed in the riots: "People see Sikhs and Muslims as terrorists, you don't see any terrorists here today."

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with immigration, this is just c*nts stealing stuff and killing people because they want to. Yes, there does seem to be a problem in this country whereby speaking against immigration leads to you being called a racist, but this isn't racism. This isn't black on white crime, this is tw@ts versus good people.

That kid who was bleeding on the floor then mugged? He was from Malaysia and he was mugged by a white man. Does that mean all us whities are bad? Of course it doesn't, it just means some white people are bad. Some black people are bad, and heck, so are some people from the middle east.

Sorry, but some of the riots took place 100 yards from my house, my commute to work passes burnt out buildings and boarders up shops and homes.

The guys who did this were black, white, asian - this isn't a race war, but it WILL be if people insist on turning it into one.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 am

Stupid c*nt, theres as many whites rioting as blacks.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am

eddiep wrote:Not being racist at all - but it does seem to happen more in black areas.
Places like the rhondda, which is white, have no jobs or hope for the young - but no flash points or mindless violence and looting. Is it because our culture/parents are different and maybe the old bill are from the same areas too?

I won't address the whole post as I've already written an essay above(!), but what you have to realise is that Rhondda is a lot smaller, and much less densely populated. For riots and looting to happen, you need a LOT of people all doing it - if it's only half a dozen they'll be arrested within minutes. It's only a fraction of the population - 0.1%? - who are looting and rioting. In areas like Brixton you have a tens of thousands of people all in a small place (population density of Rhondda is about 1,500/sq mi, in London it's about 12,500/sq mi), consequently it's a lot easier for a crowd mentality to develop, simply because their are much bigger crowds. Look at the poorer areas in the North - crammed with poor white people - they rioted.

It's an easy assumption to make, and I know it wasn't made with any malice, but this isn't a race issue, it's one of wealth.

They have nothing to lose - partly because they're poor, partly because they know they can get away with it - so they see others doing it, and think 'yeah, I'll have a bit of that'. Their are more black people committing crime because black people are poorer than white people. That doesn't excuse it - I would like to see every single person who rioted locked up for 10 years (I know they won't) - but it does go some way to explaining it.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 am

CraigCCFC wrote:You people r making me sick!! No excuse for this " no jobs, boredom, blaming cuts" its just thieving cunts end of!! All this started due to a man carrying a gun! Operation trident, deals with black on black gun crime! How many task forces r there dealing with white on white gun crime..... Thats right 0. Dont tell me this didnt start as a black problem! They got their own task force!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

eddiep wrote:Not being racist at all - but it does seem to happen more in black areas.
Places like the rhondda, which is white, have no jobs or hope for the young - but no flash points or mindless violence and looting. Is it because our culture/parents are different and maybe the old bill are from the same areas too?

Theres is f**k all worth looting in the Rhondda

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:You people r making me sick!! No excuse for this " no jobs, boredom, blaming cuts" its just thieving cunts end of!! All this started due to a man carrying a gun! Operation trident, deals with black on black gun crime! How many task forces r there dealing with white on white gun crime..... Thats right 0. Dont tell me this didnt start as a black problem! They got their own task force!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Crap, The statistics on gun seizure's from Blacks are actually the lowest ya nob, The highest % of Arms seizure's are from Eastern Europeans/Chek(Chekies)/Polish/ etc...Main sauce Russia, Fek does your Father know you are here?? :old: