Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If it kicked off in South Wales

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

brick1964 wrote:we should be out there kicking off with them......instead we all moan about price of petrol, being unfairly treated as footie fans, and on and on and on......take london the olympics promises so much but delivers so little to the average kid on the street......no one from the local area has been employed for the building of this olympics theres no sports facilities apart from Virgin Active for £75 a month.....these kids are kicking back....never underestimate the power of youth. :old:

Gotta disagree. It started off with gangs in Tottenham kicking shit off. Their rival gangs got in on it to prove who's harder and who can f**k shit up more. Then it spread to gangs all over London.
Then you got the younger kids who are watching the news and seeing people escape with trollies fulls of stuff they want. They go down and have a go themselves and get away with a lot. They then go to all their mates and show off what they looted leading to all their friends going down and having a pop.

It's mostly just thuggish oppurtunist criminals trying their luck at taking what isn't rightfully theirs. I hope each and everyone of the scum get what's coming to them.
If the riots spread to South Wales and I see anyone I know joining in I'll be round their house the next day with my Cricket bat in hand. f**k it, if I hear anyone I know try and justify their behaviour a stern slap is the least they can expect from me. f*cking horrible and a complete disgrace to the UK.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Your not looking at the root cause guys....and it kicked off because the old bill shot a local and tried to cover it up yet again, it's come out tonight that the guy didn't shoot at the police......and kids join gangs because there's f**k all else to do.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Well I could use that toy Lightsaber I got for my birthday ages ago to good use.

But I would, but I'm not physically up for it.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

brick1964 wrote:Your not looking at the root cause guys....and it kicked off because the old bill shot a local and tried to cover it up yet again, it's come out tonight that the guy didn't shoot at the police......and kids join gangs because there's f**k all else to do.

I didn't have a lot to do where I grew up and I didn't join a gang, likewise nearly everyone I know!!! Trouble is these pikeys keep having excuses made for them by softly softly do-gooder types! We need a strict and common sense justice system, and policemen and teachers that have the ability to inflict discipline and respect. Call me archaic, but bring back National Service!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

brick1964 wrote:we should be out there kicking off with them......instead we all moan about price of petrol, being unfairly treated as footie fans, and on and on and on......take london the olympics promises so much but delivers so little to the average kid on the street......no one from the local area has been employed for the building of this olympics theres no sports facilities apart from Virgin Active for £75 a month.....these kids are kicking back....never underestimate the power of youth. :old:

Oh lets all go and beat up a disabled guy and rob from his rucksack because we cant be arsed to get a job. :roll:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

polo wrote:

Oh lets all go and beat up a disabled guy and rob from his rucksack because we cant be arsed to get a job. :roll:

i'd love to meet up with the cunts who done that
said on sky news that they have identified one of them
i have no time for the met but i hope batter the slimy bastards

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:13 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Lol i live in Llanrumney there are people walking around with police mans heads on sticks :shock:

Lefty middle class bastards, in the olden days we'd be having the coppers cocks in a bread roll for breakfast :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Lol i live in Llanrumney there are people walking around with police mans heads on sticks :shock:

Lefty middle class bastards, in the olden days we'd be having the coppers cocks in a bread roll for breakfast :lol:

Christ I can't believe I just wrote that. :shock:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I take your points lads.....but remember what happened in Tonapandy in 1910...rioting looting...feels like history is repeating it's self.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Midfield general wrote:Would you help defend your community..?

With a machete! :old: