Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Albany Rd

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

They are now congregating on Albany Road :?

Re: Albany Rd

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:08 pm

how many of em ?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:how many of em ?

Not 100% sure mate, just had an email from a mate who lives near there. :?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

ok lol there are gathering in city road aswell apprently

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:11 pm

How many? any coppers? Sure they aint waiting for a bus? it is the time of day when people finish work and shopping? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Why do people spread maliscious rumours and try to start trouble, just drove through there and its just a busy normal day. So i suggest droopy and trueblue7 grow up and stop talking shit.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

canton blue wrote:Why do people spread maliscious rumours and try to start trouble, just drove through there and its just a busy normal day. So i suggest droopy and trueblue7 grow up and stop talking shit.

Canton Blue,

It was about an hour ago I had the email from my friend.

Congregation's move, do they not?

I have been told this is 100% true.

Not too sure where they are now but they WERE there. :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 pm

My brother lives on City Road so we'll clear this up as soon as he finishes work.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm

droopy wrote:
canton blue wrote:Why do people spread maliscious rumours and try to start trouble, just drove through there and its just a busy normal day. So i suggest droopy and trueblue7 grow up and stop talking shit.

Canton Blue,

and you believe him, fool you!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 pm

canton blue wrote:
droopy wrote:

Canton Blue,

and you believe him, fool you!

Don't see why he would lie about something like that :?

If he is I will kick his ass :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 pm

may or may not be true but between 4-6pm more and more people will be gathering in areas as they finish work.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:may or may not be true but between 4-6pm more and more people will be gathering in areas as they finish work.

I think there is a difference between people in uniform finishing work and a gang of "Yobs" congregating in Albany Rd :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

what do you class as a yob? because they are wearing a hoody on?
They just ran off a list of profession of people arrested and some had "good jobs"

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

droopy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:may or may not be true but between 4-6pm more and more people will be gathering in areas as they finish work.

I think there is a difference between people in uniform finishing work and a gang of "Yobs" congregating in Albany Rd :lol:

Don't you go down Albany rd much :?:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
droopy wrote:

Don't you go down Albany rd much :?:

:lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 pm

My girlfriend just went to the corner shop just off Cathays Terrace and said she saw a couple of gangs of youths each about 10 people big walking around. She thinks they're just doing it for show though and have this awe of invincibility about them now.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

People dont forget the schools are on holiday and you will always find groups of youths hanging around street corners.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:13 pm

I just saw a hoodie in Pontyclun.

Oh no, its ok, it was a nun.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 pm

griff105 wrote:I just saw a hoodie in Pontyclun.

Oh no, its ok, it was a nun.

You fecking Numpty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Just got home and can't believe it. Some neighbors are actually moving their cars away from Albany Road citing rumours of it kicking off tonight! :roll: Good news for me I can actually park my :iroc: outside my house tonight. :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

arabellaman wrote:Just got home and can't believe it. Some neighbors are actually moving their cars away from Albany Road citing rumours of it kicking off tonight! :roll: Good news for me I can actually park my :iroc: outside my house tonight. :lol: :lol:

Well explained with some nice photos to add to your post ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:17 pm

arabellaman wrote:Just got home and can't believe it. Some neighbors are actually moving their cars away from Albany Road citing rumours of it kicking off tonight! :roll: Good news for me I can actually park my :iroc: outside my house tonight. :lol: :lol:

Fair play mate ,that's a nice car you got :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Spot on!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Try having a look at this guy on Twitter he's a journalist at Wales Online and seems to be in the know
http://twitter.com/#!/DanFisherJourno

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm

droopy wrote:

Look! , im not being funny but have you been up city road?? do you reaLLY expect a large group of paki's / polish people to smash up their own shops???

theirs about 3 white shops on the whole of the street, not including william hill and weatherspoons :?

besides that people in cardiff dont shit on their own door step, its alot more warm than somewhere like london or birmingham

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

nice car must be very difficult getting a parking ticket in a multi storey,being a left hand drive. ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm

i think people are congregating to riot in asdas, was up there earlier and the car park was quite full..... :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

This thread is funny! If anything, it was actually quieter on Albany Road and City Road today!!

Every half hour we were getting reports of it kicking off in different parts of Cardiff! None of it was true though!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Reports today that tensions was rising when a small gathering in Albany Rd was spotted, but after the Police was called they released a statement saying we investigated this alleged gathering and the threat was down casted as the alleged perpetrators was Tony (Top Cat) and Claire having a Fag outside Ladbrokes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 am

So it kicked off big time in Albany rd/City rd then last night. What a pair of numptys droopy and trueblue7 are, just trying to stir up trouble, get a life the pair of you and grow up.