Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EDL/BNP/Millwall/Charlton going toe to toe with rioters

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Trending on Twitter, most people saying its either EDL or BNP, reports also that its Millwall/Charlton.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/Eltham

Re: EDL/BNP/Millwall/Charlton going toe to toe with rioters

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

They are protecting the shops ETC and some are saying the people don't need them :? :? They would rather the place destroyed than Football fans protecting them :evil: Its a mad world.
If true Good on Millwall, Charlton, EDL, BNP, If the Police and Government wont stand up for the ordinary civilians then i am glad some one, anyone is actually doing something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 pm

GOOD go kick the shit out of the scumbags...!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They are protecting the shops ETC and some are saying the people don't need them :? :? They would rather the place destroyed than Football fans protecting them :evil: Its a mad world.
If true Good on Millwall, Charlton, EDL, BNP, If the Police and Government wont stand up for the ordinary civilians then i am glad some one, anyone is actually doing something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is true

My mate is in a boozer there now crammed full of old school 'Wall
and various lunatics from the area. Dunno about the EDL? i jus
spoke to him on the blower, there are quite a few BNP lads down
that way and a few of them are in the pub. But thats just their
politics. They are there to protect their area. Hats off to them

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 pm

EDL you brilliant shithead bastards. Thank you and I hope you the best you pissing bastards. tw*t!

f**k I'm confused by this....

But seriously https://twitter.com/#!/bbc5live/status/ ... 8441509888

RUMOURS!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Just been on millwalls site hof! There deffo out in force dishing out there own brand of justice, FUKIN GOOD ON EM I SAY! id hope the locals in cardiff would come out in force and stand'up to any scum who went around looting and rioting in our city aswell

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:13 pm

oh here we go ........................ :shock:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Go get em !!!!! BRING ON THE WALL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

good on em! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm

My mate lives up that way, its nothing to do with edl, its millwall and west ham lads - the rioters, who are mostly black but also include a load of white chavs and anarchist types moved into east ham and lewisham and started torching ordinary peoples cars and they arent going to sit back and let it happen, well we wouldnt would we?

Some well known ccfc faces are posting allsorts of rumours of blacks mobbing up in splott, riverside and grange anyone heard anything?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:EDL you brilliant shithead bastards. Thank you and I hope you the best you pissing bastards. tw*t!

f**k I'm confused by this....

But seriously https://twitter.com/#!/bbc5live/status/ ... 8441509888

RUMOURS!

wait until dark prob it all go mad. hope not tho

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:34 pm

f**k good on them if true. I wondered how long it would take and was thinking yesterday when somebody posted about it happening in Cardiff would we mob up ourselves and drive them back in their holes!? I would like to think we wouldnt take Diff getting smashed up lying down. The only problem with the trouble in London is that some of these lot wouldnt think twice about pulling out a gun or knife. Civil war....where do I sign :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

when its go's to court then, millwall/charlton/west ham lads would probably get the worst of the punishment :twisted:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 pm

totally agree boys,if any of the fuckers came near my property id do the same

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm

im told on good authority that a mob of kids from splott are gonna attack st davids 2 later targeting the apple store

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm

It's true both where I work and where I live.
Were I work in Croydon, some masked youths tried to attack the local Newsagent got beats as a pub of random lads emptied and chased them down the road, I saw it out of the office window, when I left work, streets was rammed with lads drinking outside pubs, shops were all closed though.

Where I live i 1o minutes from Lewisham, ten minutes from the Millawall ground and 10 minutes from Peckham.
Just popped from the pub for dinner and heading back out soon. Pubs are full of lads, spades/axes/hammers by the pub doors,
If anyone tries anything round here like they did yesterday, people are going to get more than slapped.
Lots of lads giving mobile numbers to any shop thats still open and driving around in cars waiting. No chain stores open just a few African stores and a couple take aways.

Time to show some community in this shithole :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k know about EDL and BNP though, mostly football lads and normal people who are f*cking angry about whats happened.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 pm

cardiffray wrote:im told on good authority that a mob of kids from splott are gonna attack st davids 2 later targeting the apple store

I usually don't give a f**k about chainstores and never had a problem with shoplifting, but this is all taking the piss, peoples houses/lives are being destroyed, it's time to fight back.
Hope everyone in Cardiff can fight off these greedy no moral cunts.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
cardiffray wrote:im told on good authority that a mob of kids from splott are gonna attack st davids 2 later targeting the apple store

I usually don't give a f**k about chainstores and never had a problem with shoplifting, but this is all taking the piss, peoples houses/lives are being destroyed, it's time to fight back.
Hope everyone in Cardiff can fight off these greedy no moral cunts.

You can count on me mate,if I see some little chav running past ST David's 2 with an iPad under his arm I'll floor the fooker. Then I'll hand the iPad back to the shop tomorrow ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Just seen on twitter.
http://twitpic.com/63jbr8

http://yfrog.com/khatodjj

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Jimbo wrote:Just seen on twitter.
http://twitpic.com/63jbr8

fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Forgive me, but who are the EDL and the BNP ?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Forgive me, but who are the EDL and the BNP ?

No Way ,come on :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 pm

English Defence League and British National Party.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

English Defence League and British National Party.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

this aint edl or bnp its the local lads and this is what cardiff needs as its likely to go tonight

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 pm

all over twitter now there hundreds up milwall and charlton fans looking after there pubs and street class

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:47 pm

:clap: fair play to them

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Good!,

kick f**k out of the bastards!! they majority seem to be non british or paki anyway (im not being racist) i just say it how it is.

millwall charlton BNP standing up for britain!

I'd expect us to do the same

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

You know what guys, Theres some pretty ludicrous spiel popping up on this Board thats more disappointing than the feking teenage pricks causing the boll'x, and some peoples posts seem more suitable to the local laundrette MB for little old ladies that are so petrified don't seem to realize what your saying, O wikid the NF BNP are standing up and protecting the shops, What feking sh'te are some of you taking, Any NF or BNP march to date have never been able to march the streets without a four man police turtle, where the fek have they got their magic ball's from all of a sudden???? mY Misses got back from Town earlier n said there was a gathering of Idiots in town making a menace of themselves of which 95% of them were Anglo saxon some even sporting CCFC related clobber and no intention of protecting shops shoppers or good people, You need to get a grip and get real and double check your posts, and stop giving yourselves ethnic paranoia, and be happy that the majority of the guys from the dreaded Docks area are actually City Fans, and going to the sissy boll'x's hoping for the BMP to protect and help ya'l? I say your yellow bellies and a disgrace, NOBS, YOU WOULD GET FAR MORE HELP FROM 20 DOCKS BOYS THEN HUNDREDS OF BMP WNKRS THAT ALWAYS NEED THE LAW TO HOLD THEIR HANDS, What would they do chase the 5%minority and leave the rest to have fun?? I dont need a picture of a City Player for my profile ive got my own face and my own Ball's! Leigh Bailey first away game Crystal Palace 73-74 Cardiff City till I Die!!! :old: