Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EDL/BNP/Millwall/Charlton going toe to toe with rioters

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:Good!,

kick f**k out of the bastards!! they majority seem to be non british or paki anyway (im not being racist) i just say it how it is.

millwall charlton BNP standing up for britain!

I'd expect us to do the same

Typical feking Idiot! This guy dont like Pakies yet has an Indian for a profile pic!!!! lollololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:You know what guys, Theres some pretty ludicrous spiel popping up on this Board thats more disappointing than the feking teenage pricks causing the boll'x, and some peoples posts seem more suitable to the local laundrette MB for little old ladies that are so petrified don't seem to realize what your saying, O wikid the NF BNP are standing up and protecting the shops, What feking sh'te are some of you taking, Any NF or BNP march to date have never been able to march the streets without a four man police turtle, where the fek have they got their magic ball's from all of a sudden???? mY Misses got back from Town earlier n said there was a gathering of Idiots in town making a menace of themselves of which 95% of them were Anglo saxon some even sporting CCFC related clobber and no intention of protecting shops shoppers or good people, You need to get a grip and get real and double check your posts, and stop giving yourselves ethnic paranoia, and be happy that the majority of the guys from the dreaded Docks area are actually City Fans, and going to the sissy boll'x's hoping for the BMP to protect and help ya'l? I say your yellow bellies and a disgrace, NOBS, YOU WOULD GET FAR MORE HELP FROM 20 DOCKS BOYS THEN HUNDREDS OF BMP WNKRS THAT ALWAYS NEED THE LAW TO HOLD THEIR HANDS, What would they do chase the 5%minority and leave the rest to have fun?? I dont need a picture of a City Player for my profile ive got my own face and my own Ball's! Leigh Bailey first away game Crystal Palace 73-74 Cardiff City till I Die!!! :old:

fully agree Leigh, some of the nonsense on this site is sad lately, good lads all of you people like Santos, Johnny Watkins and the docks the backbone many a time of city we dont need this BNP shite

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Totally agree mate and well put :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:You know what guys, Theres some pretty ludicrous spiel popping up on this Board thats more disappointing than the feking teenage pricks causing the boll'x, and some peoples posts seem more suitable to the local laundrette MB for little old ladies that are so petrified don't seem to realize what your saying, O wikid the NF BNP are standing up and protecting the shops, What feking sh'te are some of you taking, Any NF or BNP march to date have never been able to march the streets without a four man police turtle, where the fek have they got their magic ball's from all of a sudden???? mY Misses got back from Town earlier n said there was a gathering of Idiots in town making a menace of themselves of which 95% of them were Anglo saxon some even sporting CCFC related clobber and no intention of protecting shops shoppers or good people, You need to get a grip and get real and double check your posts, and stop giving yourselves ethnic paranoia, and be happy that the majority of the guys from the dreaded Docks area are actually City Fans, and going to the sissy boll'x's hoping for the BMP to protect and help ya'l? I say your yellow bellies and a disgrace, NOBS, YOU WOULD GET FAR MORE HELP FROM 20 DOCKS BOYS THEN HUNDREDS OF BMP WNKRS THAT ALWAYS NEED THE LAW TO HOLD THEIR HANDS, What would they do chase the 5%minority and leave the rest to have fun?? I dont need a picture of a City Player for my profile ive got my own face and my own Ball's! Leigh Bailey first away game Crystal Palace 73-74 Cardiff City till I Die!!! :old:

Absolutely agree mate fecking great post

fully agree Leigh, some of the nonsense on this site is sad lately, good lads all of you people like Santos, Johnny Watkins and the docks the backbone many a time of city we dont need this BNP shite

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

Not all BNP are racist wankers. But hey, the Establishment, the press and the media
have tattooed 'racism' into the heads of everyone in the country, so if you speak out
and say "immigration is getting out of hand"... hey presto, your a racist. Easy eh?
By the way, im not a BNP supporter, because too many of them ARE racist, but I dont
tar all of them with the same brush. Nor do I think all black and asian kids are rioters.
Anyways, i can categorically say that the BNP and EDL had NOTHING to do with the
Millwall turn out tonight. Relations between blacks and whites in that part of London
are not the best, so there are likely to be BNP supporters about, just as there would
have been black rioters who hate white people!!... But the lads on the streets are just
there to protect their area.. from RIOTERS, black and white chavvy scum!!!

P.s. the only punches thrown earlier was when an EDL lad in a pub threw a pint pot at
a copper... Millwall filled him in and told him to do one

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

toe to toe,

nothing has happened,

i agree with them defend there town though,

there marching upto lewisham now,

this is turning ugly groups out in enfield,

people claim its racist, im not sure if it is but spreading news like that will cause more unrest,

racial riots we dont need that...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Don't condone the BNP or EDL total bigots and racists... however the scum causing mindless destruction, criminal damage, looting and violent disorder deserve everything they get and if thats a battering by the police or by a vigilante group so be it... You Reap What You Sow...!! and the majority of these rioters are Black and Asian..FACT..!! and as such
their actions unfortunately have now not only Pissed off alot of the law abiding people of Britain, but have also fueled the racist propoganda of racist groups such as the BNP and EDL.. so they have done themselves no favours what so ever..!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm

dont believe that bollox. there were all colours / nationalities with millwall and charlton and other locals. some people lying and making shit up about bnp/edl

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Don't condone the BNP or EDL total bigots and racists... however the scum causing mindless destruction, criminal damage, looting and violent disorder deserve everything they get and if thats a battering by the police or by a vigilante group so be it... You Reap What You Sow...!! and the majority of these rioters are Black and Asian..FACT..!! and as such
their actions unfortunately have now not only Pissed off alot of the law abiding people of Britain, but have also fueled the racist propoganda of racist groups such as the BNP and EDL.. so they have done themselves no favours what so ever..!!

A quick question for you.

Dont get me wrong, i think the EDL are pretty thick, but i do not think
for one second they are racist (although there will be racists amongst them)...

They have a fair smattering of black and mixed race kids amongst their supporters.

So TOTAL bigots and racists???

I think not

Its Islam they see as 'the enemy'

Islam is not a race

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Looks like Aherne gave up this board at the right time. Even he would find it hard to defend these scumbags.....sure he'd have a go tho :)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

dont believe that bollox. there were all colours / nationalities with millwall and charlton and other locals. some people lying and making shit up about bnp/edl

Its trolls, lefty plants in the press and media.

loads of mainly white males defending their homes from mainly black rioters
does not fit in nicely with their multi-cultural utopian dream, so they try to
label them as racist BNP supporters. But do not suggest for one second that
the white kids and women getting mugged and stripped naked by black kids
could be racist.

Thank f**k I live in Wales where a tw*t is a tw*t irrespective of colour

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

What ever the riots are about there were plenty of black people disgusted at the riots

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Don't condone the BNP or EDL total bigots and racists... however the scum causing mindless destruction, criminal damage, looting and violent disorder deserve everything they get and if thats a battering by the police or by a vigilante group so be it... You Reap What You Sow...!! and the majority of these rioters are Black and Asian..FACT..!! and as such

My reply to you is Question to posters on this topic. Did'nt anyone see the footage where a young guy lie blooded on the floor when 8 or 9 youths approached him, helped him to his feet then took every thing They thought worth taking from him, when realizing Their heist wasn't worth taking they just through their haul over a wall, Didn't any of you notice there was one black guy and 7-8 saxons or was your tv set play illusions with you all, if you didn't see look it up search it up, My point its a load of mostly teenies creating havac, the bigger picture and worry that We should really be concerned with is that in this mess it has unearthed the fact that be for any police cut backs rubber stamped for 2015 we already dont have enough police in the system 3000 POLICE FOR THE WHOLE OF lONDON?? HAD THAT INFO BEEN KNOWN TO BIG THE BOYS' LONDON WOULD HAVE BEEN FLEECED WITHOUT A SOUND, Even the extra 16000 is not enough for 12 or more Million population, Had it been a well organized Alq-aeda attack they'd have had days of fun with enough time to catch a plane, may be its its a wake up call for all, Yet the paranoid anti Black/Muslum brigade will all answer to an Islamic pa announcer come Saturday. Double feking standards. Go on Ali for once in your life show some ball's and call prayer at five to three Saturday' Then you really would be a feking star!!! :old:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:toe to toe,

nothing has happened,

i agree with them defend there town though,

there marching upto lewisham now,

this is turning ugly groups out in enfield,

people claim its racist, im not sure if it is but spreading news like that will cause more unrest,

racial riots we dont need that...

It is already racist rioting by the Black community :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm

My reply to you is Question to posters on this topic. Did'nt anyone see the footage where a young guy lie blooded on the floor when 8 or 9 youths approached him, helped him to his feet then took every thing They thought worth taking from him, when realizing Their heist wasn't worth taking they just through their haul over a wall, Didn't any of you notice there was one black guy and 7-8 saxons or was your tv set play illusions with you all, if you didn't see look it up search it up,

Actually i've watched it several times and i think you need to view it again because actually i counted at least 6 black youths surrounding this guy not ONE as you keep stating.. and yes there were white youths there too..!! but far more blacks than your making out.. and their all scum the lot of them,... black, white, asian, whatever race .. total fukwitts all of them and I really hope they get what they deserve...!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:My reply to you is Question to posters on this topic. Did'nt anyone see the footage where a young guy lie blooded on the floor when 8 or 9 youths approached him, helped him to his feet then took every thing They thought worth taking from him, when realizing Their heist wasn't worth taking they just through their haul over a wall, Didn't any of you notice there was one black guy and 7-8 saxons or was your tv set play illusions with you all, if you didn't see look it up search it up,

Actually i've watched it several times and i think you need to view it again because actually i counted at least 6 black youths surrounding this guy not ONE as you keep stating.. and yes there were white youths there too..!! but far more blacks than your making out.. and their all scum the lot of them,... black, white, asian, whatever race .. total fukwitts all of them and I really hope they get what they deserve...!!

I saw it as well, a Black guy working with a White prick helping most probably another rioter and robbing him. Scum all of them. They should be put down like rabid Dogs.They dont deserve to live, they are no use to anyone. Perhaps they could be used for medical experiments instead of those poor Rabbits :evil: :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:My reply to you is Question to posters on this topic. Did'nt anyone see the footage where a young guy lie blooded on the floor when 8 or 9 youths approached him, helped him to his feet then took every thing They thought worth taking from him, when realizing Their heist wasn't worth taking they just through their haul over a wall, Didn't any of you notice there was one black guy and 7-8 saxons or was your tv set play illusions with you all, if you didn't see look it up search it up,

sort your feking tele out''' thick twt, Obviously you dont know Chopra an ASIAN name, are you asian or just didn't realize Chops was Indian, feking idiot, more double standards, On your way prick!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

why are we arguing over which colour skin are we going to blame for this, black, white, yellow, yellow, orange or green they are all scum. Remember the student protests i didnt agree with them and the way they conducted themselves but atleast they were protesting against something, these idiots have no banners they are not chanting anything they are just out on the rob they are not protesting against anything, and dont make excuses about they are bored and dont have jobs, its not an excuse nor is the fatal and possibly illegal shooting of a drug dealer in tottenham, i can guarantee that rioters in liverpool manchester and birmingham have no idea who he is, having never read a newspaper or watched the news in their life.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:

sort your feking tele out''' thick twt, Obviously you dont know Chopra an ASIAN name, are you asian or just didn't realize Chops was Indian, feking idiot, more double standards, On your way prick!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad ur showing your true colours now.. another internet bully boy... can't debate your point so resort to being abusive.. thats big of you... and btw I ain't racist and fully aware of Chopra's roots, but was pointing out how your trying to defend that it's not Mainly Blacks and Asians Rioting.. When it clearly f*cking is...!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Cardiff will never riot, end of story.

If a few knackers try to loot in town the swp will smash 'em and those that get caught will grass up the rest.

Cardiff is too small a town

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

spot on Leigh...

BNP/EDL or rioting scum? same shits, just different colour...

well done Millwall (if its true)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

millwall and charlton etc vid a few clicks down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -live.html

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm

You're all arguing about bollocks.
This is more than race,just got back from spending almost 6 hours out on the streets of Lewisham with Millwall.
Before you call me a racist you silly cunts, 3 out of the 4 I spent the majority of the time with are black.
This ain't about colour it's about morals and respect, whoever the f**k you were tonight if you were intent on trouble you got run.
We should've been doing this nights ago but everyone I was out with had jobs, and more importantly had morals.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:You're all arguing about bollocks.
This is more than race,just got back from spending almost 6 hours out on the streets of Lewisham with Millwall.
Before you call me a racist you silly cunts, 3 out of the 4 I spent the majority of the time with are black.
This ain't about colour it's about morals and respect, whoever the f**k you were tonight if you were intent on trouble you got run.
We should've been doing this nights ago but everyone I was out with had jobs, and more importantly had morals.

This is my point, It's not a race thing, Iv already stated that if anyone thinks of looting Me or Mine directly or in directly Black white pink or orange It's at Their own sorry ares risk, But we cant over look that these events have caught Our Government with there pants down to learn that for an obviously long time We have dipped below the set police target set for 2015 already, Basically We very lucky that its mostly pathetic teens with practically zilch strategic ability, for ffs i saw 9-10-and 11yr olds on the box at it earlier, It could have been far worse, but this Racial b'll'x is piss off, Iv never though I here or see Cardiff City Fans panicking like fickle old laddies and ready to except a helping hand from Nationalists. Anyway' Cardiff City till I Die. :old:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 am

The trouble up here in London was caused by a small few scum from all different backgrounds .Its such a shame considering all the hard work done by many people in many London areas to create what london is = a great City .The EDL AND BNP are even worse than these hoody twats ,they spread fear and bully both young and old .There should be no areas of London which are no go areas for the Police but there is ,the people who live in these areas live in fear everyday .The Police need to get in there and sort it out , its not the job of steroid pumped up BNP twats .I have grew to Love London and all the different cultures it offers ,don't let a few spoil it .

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 am

kick f**k out of the bastards!! they majority seem to be non british or paki anyway (im not being racist) i just say it how it is.

Typical feking Idiot! This guy dont like Pakies yet has an Indian for a profile pic!!!! lollololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what if he dont like Pakistanies that's his choice. But what has an Indian profile pic got to do with it ?

80% of India is Hindu and only 14% is Muslim, where as Pakistan is 97% Muslim. Two totally different countries and cultures.

Calling an Indian a Pakistani is as bad as calling a Welshman an Englishman.

Also one cheats like feck at cricket and the other dont.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 am

henrycecil wrote:

So what if he dont like Pakistanies that's his choice. But what has an Indian profile pic got to do with it ?

80% of India is Hindu and only 14% is Muslim, where as Pakistan is 97% Muslim. Two totally different countries and cultures.

Calling an Indian a Pakistani is as bad as calling a Welshman an Englishman.

Also one cheats like feck at cricket and the other dont.

I didn't see and hardly heard of Asians of any type getting involved, probably because they are mostly brought up in strong family units.
The people getting involved were the ones with shit parents. Who the f**k would let their 10-16 year olds run around looting and commiting arson is beyond me. The parents are the problem.

time to act...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 am

massive debt, public unrest, unemployment, riots on the streets, disorder, racial tensions, nationalist mobs going walkabout (claiming they have the solution), police who have lost control, politicians who stand there helpless...

"BOUT TIME WE NEED A STRONG LEADER WHO WILL SORT THESES THINGS OUT AND PUT THOSE SCUMBAGS IN THEIR PLACE, EH...?"

No wasnt reffering to the UK, but Germany before the Nazis gained control...

Re: time to act...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 am

Hofmeister wrote:massive debt, public unrest, unemployment, riots on the streets, disorder, racial tensions, nationalist mobs going walkabout (claiming they have the solution), police who have lost control, politicians who stand there helpless...

"BOUT TIME WE NEED A STRONG LEADER WHO WILL SORT THESES THINGS OUT AND PUT THOSE SCUMBAGS IN THEIR PLACE, EH...?"

No wasnt reffering to the UK, but Germany before the Nazis gained control...

Good point.

This article is worth a read, showing all types of communities fought back.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/09/london-riots-fighting-neighbourhoods

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Well said Leigh!! Some people's views on race and society are very narrow minded.....