Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EDL/BNP/Millwall/Charlton going toe to toe with rioters

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Its time this was put to bed.

It was NOT the f*cking EDL or BNP that took to the streets to stop the rioters in
Eltham and Enfield. But simply because they chanted "Englerland Engerland Engerland"
the media, the press, the Establishment and the UAF trolls on twitter immediately
jumped on it and made it sound like the BNP had hit the streets, what a load of
f*cking bollocks.

But there is a reason for it. They could not let these mainly white people appear to be
just defending their homes, because the rioters are mainly black, and it becomes an
issue of race, flying in the face of the Multicultural policies of the past few Governments.
It looks like WHITES against BLACKS, oh my God that will never do!!

So they try to twist it around that racist nazi bnp scum are on the streets looking for
confrontation with blacks. f*cking bollocks. There were literally hundreds on the streets
of Eltham, all they had to do was walk a couple of miles to Thamesmead or Lewisham and
they could have had a race war. Thats WASNT the point of the turn out.

Again, the left wing press and media were quick to try and label white 'vigilantes' as
racist... yet i've not seen ONE mention in the press or the Media that the stripping naked
of white people by black muggers had racial undertones, which it OBVIOUSLY does.

Typical Britain again, the establishment pandering to their multi-culturural, anti-racist
policies and spin... whilst forgetting that they are actually being openly racist against
white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

I wasn't in Eltham with the majority, we were in a pub near Lewisham and I was with black Millwall (shock horror) along with white Millwall.
It was nothing to do with colour last night, it was strictly respect and looking after the area.........as well as a few beers.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

taffyapple wrote:Its time this was put to bed.

It was NOT the f*cking EDL or BNP that took to the streets to stop the rioters in
Eltham and Enfield. But simply because they chanted "Englerland Engerland Engerland"
the media, the press, the Establishment and the UAF trolls on twitter immediately
f*cking bollocks.

But there is a reason for it. They could not let these mainly white people appear to be
just defending their homes, because the rioters are mainly black, and it becomes an
issue of race, flying in the face of the Multicultural policies of the past few Governments.

So they try to twist it around that racist nazi bnp scum are on the streets looking for
confrontation with blacks. f*cking bollocks. There were literally hundreds on the streets
of Eltham, all they had to do was walk a couple of miles to Thamesmead or Lewisham and

Again, the left wing press and media were quick to try and label white 'vigilantes' as
racist... yet i've not seen ONE mention in the press or the Media that the stripping naked
of white people by black muggers had racial undertones, which it OBVIOUSLY does.

Typical Britain again, the establishment pandering to their multi-culturural, anti-racist
policies and spin... whilst forgetting that they are actually being openly racist against
white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

I see your point taffyapples mate but I must say and it could just be media exaggeration but watching the news and watching the difference between the sikh group and the white groups defending their property, the sikhs seem alot more calm and respectful than the white groups in Eltham and Enfield. Both groups have the same agenda there is no arguing that and both will be bordering on illegal activity as vigilantism is illegal for obvious reasons. My point is the Sikhs just seem to be standing their ground and not prepared to move, whereas the white groups are roaming around looking for trouble which is a dangerous element in itself and can be more of a hinderance than a help. Now it could just be the media picking the worst of the bunch in the white groups and not daring to criticise the sikh group, but in my opinion neither group should be there and should just let the police get on with their job, but i do sympathise on why they feel they have to take to the streets themselves.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

I see your point taffyapples mate but I must say and it could just be media exaggeration but watching the news and watching the difference between the sikh group and the white groups defending their property, the sikhs seem alot more calm and respectful than the white groups in Eltham and Enfield. Both groups have the same agenda there is no arguing that and both will be bordering on illegal activity as vigilantism is illegal for obvious reasons. My point is the Sikhs just seem to be standing their ground and not prepared to move, whereas the white groups are roaming around looking for trouble which is a dangerous element in itself and can be more of a hinderance than a help. Now it could just be the media picking the worst of the bunch in the white groups and not daring to criticise the sikh group, but in my opinion neither group should be there and should just let the police get on with their job, but i do sympathise on why they feel they have to take to the streets themselves.

This possibly down wo a sense of community with the Sikhs. They all congregated outside the heart of their community, the temple. Unfortunately due to the lack of youth clubs :lol: there is no focal point for whites and blacks therefore this created vigilantes :|

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

That's because the media pick and choose what they show, no media where I was.
It was locals standing in and around local pubs and shops. Not that many of us, but enough.
Obviously not newsworthy enough.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

It was locals standing in and around local pubs and shops. Not that many of us, but enough.

so can i ask what are you trying to achieve, are you there to show a presence to prevent trouble or are you actively seeking out people who are trouble, plus what would you do if you caught a group of rioters and how would you justify your reaction.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

so can i ask what are you trying to achieve, are you there to show a presence to prevent trouble or are you actively seeking out people who are trouble, plus what would you do if you caught a group of rioters and how would you justify your reaction.

Well I'm in work now so am nowhere near there, but last night we were just showing a presence and protecting our local pubs/shops/people/houses.
I'm sure others were seeking trouble, I personally wasn't, but after the night before of seeing wholesale ransacking, damage to the very quiet street which I live on and innocent bystanders beaten as they 'looked like a snitch blud', it was time to make a stand or at least put the cunts off trying anything. By the way it took the Police two hours to get to my street on Monday night, by then there was no one there.
We personally weren't getting in the way of Police we were literally putting looters off from coming to our area.
If they'd come they would have got slapped. The ones that showed ran away so no violence at all.
I don't need to justify anything.
I'll be in the pub again after work but am not expecting any trouble and will not be looking for trouble.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

this has been covered. Those people in Eltham numbered in the hundreds in the end. If they
were actively seeking confrontation they only had to walk a mile or so to a predominantly
black estate. Thats not what it was about. It was NOT a racially motivated gathering. It
also proved that the rioters are out and out cowardly scum just seeking soft targets!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't the BNP or EDL or whoever, but it would help if the idiots were not chanting EDL over and over whislt walking down the road in Eltham.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX8y0JQNqI

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

Well I'm in work now so am nowhere near there, but last night we were just showing a presence and protecting our local pubs/shops/people/houses.
I'm sure others were seeking trouble, I personally wasn't, but after the night before of seeing wholesale ransacking, damage to the very quiet street which I live on and innocent bystanders beaten as they 'looked like a snitch blud', it was time to make a stand or at least put the cunts off trying anything. By the way it took the Police two hours to get to my street on Monday night, by then there was no one there.
We personally weren't getting in the way of Police we were literally putting looters off from coming to our area.
If they'd come they would have got slapped. The ones that showed ran away so no violence at all.
I'll be in the pub again after work but am not expecting any trouble and will not be looking for trouble.

ok well good luck stay safe, just wondering not having a go at you or anything, ill say again stay safe try and keep on the right side of the law as it will only diminish the reasons why you feel you have to defend your streets, showing a presence is probably a good thing to prevent looting im sure on a level the police are grateful though i doubt they would ever make their gratitude offical or public. I dont believe in vigilantism I do believe in the system of our police force and our justice system and the police have my full support and ill defend your actions if you stay within the law and dont interfere with police operations again good luck and stay safe its not worth getting injured over.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

this has been covered. Those people in Eltham numbered in the hundreds in the end. If they
were actively seeking confrontation they only had to walk a mile or so to a predominantly
black estate. Thats not what it was about. It was NOT a racially motivated gathering. It
also proved that the rioters are out and out cowardly scum just seeking soft targets!!!

i wasnt saying it is racially motivated just interested in how people feel and what lengths they are prepared to go to, our friend CF14-SE14 seems genuine and is their with the right intentions, just concerned over citizens taking the law into their own hands and eventually making matters worse rather than improving the situation.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 pm

JONNY012697 wrote: ok well good luck stay safe, just wondering not having a go at you or anything, ill say again stay safe try and keep on the right side of the law as it will only diminish the reasons why you feel you have to defend your streets, showing a presence is probably a good thing to prevent looting im sure on a level the police are grateful though i doubt they would ever make their gratitude offical or public. I dont believe in vigilantism I do believe in the system of our police force and our justice system and the police have my full support and ill defend your actions if you stay within the law and dont interfere with police operations again good luck and stay safe its not worth getting injured over.

I suppose lots of the people last night do not have faith in the police. For example you hear horror stories about police turning up 3 hours after phone calls if at all.

On a totally seperate issue I once reported a burglar on scene at a friends house and the police came out the following day. I appreciate the police have limited resource but this does nothing for public confidence.

It is fantastic you have faith in the police but I as many others dont. I also have no faith in politicians to do the right thing.

I have to say if it was happening in Cardiff (whilst police from south Wales are in London due to lack of resource foe the Met) I would feel I had no choice other than to go on the street and protect my property and family.

Is it worth getting hurt for? Family yes, property no.

Would I do it, in a heartbeat - as would most! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

f*cking bollocks.

white people.

Thank f**k i'm Welsh

Its just a fact of life today. In Britain, if you are in a racial minority, the Police
stop and think before arresting you. Its in the minset. Is this arrest justifiable
or can it be construed as racially motivated! The vast majority of black people
in Britain are hard working proud honourable people, but there is an underbelly
of lazy racist bastards who dont want to work and blame everything on the fact
that they are black, and get a hard time off the police... by f**k do they know
the Race Relations Laws and guidelines and push them to their limits.!!

britain will NEVER recover from this until the wishy washy lefty socialist goody
goody take off their rose tinted glasses and accept that in some black and asian
areas of Britain, the Police are not so much AFRAID to go.. more like they are told by
their bosses to either steer clear or tread carefully before confronting anyone.
This gives the criminals (not the good people) a feeling of invincibility which
consequently DOES lead to confrontations when eventually the police DO have to
go in mob handed. There is a "you cant come here" mentality, and shit gets major

Its time the coppers took the kid gloves off and said right, I dont care if your
black white, asian or chinese... break the law and we'll f*cking mullah you...

But I think politically correct madness has gone too far now. Its too late.

So not only have the British Establishment bowed down to criminals, they have
pretty much told decent hard working black and asian people in certain areas...

Tough shit... if you dont like where you live... move.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

henrycecil wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:Good!,

kick f**k out of the bastards!! they majority seem to be non british or paki anyway (im not being racist) i just say it how it is.

millwall charlton BNP standing up for britain!

I'd expect us to do the same

Typical feking Idiot! This guy dont like Pakies yet has an Indian for a profile pic!!!! lollololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what if he dont like Pakistanies that's his choice. But what has an Indian profile pic got to do with it ?

80% of India is Hindu and only 14% is Muslim, where as Pakistan is 97% Muslim. Two totally different countries and cultures.

Calling an Indian a Pakistani is as bad as calling a Welshman an Englishman.

Also one cheats like feck at cricket and the other dont.

Well''' Id never of thought that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

ok well good luck stay safe, just wondering not having a go at you or anything, ill say again stay safe try and keep on the right side of the law as it will only diminish the reasons why you feel you have to defend your streets, showing a presence is probably a good thing to prevent looting im sure on a level the police are grateful though i doubt they would ever make their gratitude offical or public. I dont believe in vigilantism I do believe in the system of our police force and our justice system and the police have my full support and ill defend your actions if you stay within the law and dont interfere with police operations again good luck and stay safe its not worth getting injured over.

Cheers.
Believe me I'm not looking for trouble or planning to break the law.
I'm already on bail awaiting crown court for something I apparently did years ago so not looking to get remanded.
I know the difference between right and wrong and have a moral compass. It might not agree with every law but I understand why the laws are there.
I have a slight understanding of why the looters/rioters did some of what they did, but attacking people on the street, smashing and burning small businesses and homes is way way way to fuckin far and has to stop.
Anyway cheers for your message. Hopefully it has all died down and we're not needed.
And to whoever mentioned BNP/EDL, I am as far from that Politically as I can get. I am neither left or right and don't see this as a issue of race, as I said there were black guys in the pub and on the street - same as I saw white guys looting.
Anyway I'm off home.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

this has finished me off. the bnp edl are just bored thick football lads who want a ruck in a different arena as footy aggro finished a while ago.

some people on this site need to get an education including an old mate. :(

we are ccfc are a non racist club. I'm not posting again :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

The establishment is winning :lol: :lol:

SkyNews just asked Boris Johnson if he was happy with the EDL patrolling the streets
of london last night.

THERE WAS NO EDL OR BNP PRESENCE IN EITHER ENFIELD OR ELTHAM. FACT.

Enfield was a smattering of black and white football lads ready to thump any rioters
(any black or white rioters)

Eltham... ONE EDL mug chanted and threw a bottle at coppers and got filled in and
sent on his way...

I cannot believe so many people are falling for this. The Government are shit scared that
Joe Public will decide the vigilantes are right, so they are trying to label them as thugs..
and of course... people are buying it!!

Even though they havent broken one window, or gone looking for 'black' people to fill in

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm

A big up to everyone that stood up and defended there Community last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Because the Police let them down big time. They just stood there and watched them Looters unhindered. The big up includes the Sikhs as all they wanted to do was defended there Houses businesses and there community. A big up to those who put the Fire out in the disused Pub in Cardiff.
It makes me feel all is not dead with our Population and the good far outweigh the minority that are Scum.
Its the Police and the Government who refuse to protect the Majority because of political correctness that piss me right off.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 pm

placid-casual wrote:this has finished me off. the bnp edl are just bored thick football lads who want a ruck in a different arena as footy aggro finished a while ago.

some people on this site need to get an education including an old mate. :(

we are ccfc are a non racist club. I'm not posting again :ayatollah:

You aint talking about me are you Jules ? I'm a good Nukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 pm

FECK ME ANYONE SUPPORTING THE EDL IS THICK AS f**k

THIS SITE IS AN EMBARRESSMENT AT TIMES FAIR PLAY

THANKS f**k MOST CARDIFF FANS LEAVE ALL THIS RIGHT WING BULLSHIT AWAY FROM FOOTBALL

GET A GRIP YOU DOPEY SODS

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A big up to everyone that stood up and defended there Community last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Because the Police let them down big time. They just stood there and watched them Looters unhindered. The big up includes the Sikhs as all they wanted to do was defended there Houses businesses and there community. A big up to those who put the Fire out in the disused Pub in Cardiff.
It makes me feel all is not dead with our Population and the good far outweigh the minority that are Scum.
Its the Police and the Government who refuse to protect the Majority because of political correctness that piss me right off.

You've got to be kidding me...the police let them down? They've just had to get rid of a f**k load of officers dont forget, so they wont be exactly heavy handed...and London is a f*cking massive city with a population of...1mil i think? And the government only sent out 16k...

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 pm

LONDON IS A HORRIBLE SHITHOLE. FULL OF MISERABLE, IGNORANT BASTARDS... :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Sludge wrote:FECK ME ANYONE SUPPORTING THE EDL IS THICK AS f**k

THANKS f**k MOST CARDIFF FANS LEAVE ALL THIS RIGHT WING BULLSHIT AWAY FROM FOOTBALL

GET A GRIP YOU DOPEY SODS

Sludge !! and most fans leave this Left wing bullshit behind from Football as well, because you have to really be thick as f**k to support this left wing Politically correct Bullshit that has destroyed our communities and Country.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Sludge wrote:FECK ME ANYONE SUPPORTING THE EDL IS THICK AS f**k

ya right there mate :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A big up to everyone that stood up and defended there Community last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Because the Police let them down big time. They just stood there and watched them Looters unhindered. The big up includes the Sikhs as all they wanted to do was defended there Houses businesses and there community. A big up to those who put the Fire out in the disused Pub in Cardiff.

You've got to be kidding me...the police let them down? They've just had to get rid of a f**k load of officers dont forget, so they wont be exactly heavy handed...and London is a f*cking massive city with a population of...1mil i think? And the government only sent out 16k...

1 million!?

You're having a laugh mate, it's more like 7 million, greater London is close to 9 million.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm

shame they wernt out in eltom the night steven laurence was killed.....or even come forward with information about his killing....if they want to be big society members.... jus looking after the community guv....(wankers) nobody likes us....thats right now f**k off back down the pub. :evil:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

brick1964 wrote:shame they wernt out in eltom the night steven laurence was killed.....or even come forward with information about his killing....if they want to be big society members.... jus looking after the community guv....(wankers) nobody likes us....thats right now f**k off back down the pub. :evil:

Yeh, the 'community' all came forward when PC Blakelock got his head chopped off
in broadwater Farm eh?

Another idiot who only sees the 'White man' as a racist

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

1 million!?

You're having a laugh mate, it's more like 7 million, greater London is close to 9 million.

I was close. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: