Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alex Evans

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

to partner Gabor tomorrow night at centre back.

A massive prospect

Re: Alex Evans

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Always like seeing the youngsters coming through. Would be good if our academy could bring a few more through.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Always like seeing the youngsters coming through. Would be good if our academy could bring a few more through.

Malky has been extremely impressed with Alex so far. His fitness is on a par with the senior pros

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:27 pm

CityGent wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Always like seeing the youngsters coming through. Would be good if our academy could bring a few more through.

Malky has been extremely impressed with Alex so far. His fitness is on a par with the senior pros

I look forward to seeing him tomorrow night. Hopefully he has the attitude and desire of Jason Perry and the defensive abilities of Ginge and Gabbs.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

I played with him at junior level for Treharris. His old man was coach. Could tell then he was class.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Has anybody seen him play for the youth recently? :ayatollah:

If anyone has do you think we will see him get onto the bench this season?

& is there any other really good prospects in the academy atm? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I played with him at junior level for Treharris. His old man was coach. Could tell then he was class.

Did he get a Hard on Fishy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Has anybody seen him play for the youth recently? :ayatollah:

I saw him play the first half v Charlton in Seville. Along with Rudi it was the stand out performance

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

CityGent wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Has anybody seen him play for the youth recently? :ayatollah:

I saw him play the first half v Charlton in Seville. Along with Rudi it was the stand out performance

Ah right, sounds promising fair play!

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 pm

CityGent wrote:

His fitness last night was excellent-to get through 120 minutes on full debut and still have energy is a testimony to the lad. Good prospect.