Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A LAD COMES!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Home from school with 2 black eyes. :shock: His dad say's "What the fook have you been doing?" :x "A boy hit me with apiece of wood." :oops: "You should have stood up for yourself son,did you not have anything in your hand's?" :o
"Yes his girlfriend's tit's!" ;)

Re: A LAD COMES!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play Sam, thats funny as fook!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Sam, we're missing you on the piss ups mate :( :( .......

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Sam, we're missing you on the piss ups mate :( :( .......

I Will come back as well when Sam does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Sam, we're missing you on the piss ups mate :( :( .......

I'll be back!!!!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Need a few jokes on here than all this shit stirring about getting ready for a riot all over Cardiff!!!! :x

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You out on Sunday Nukes :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Marc, Where is that one i sent you mate :shock: ;) :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:54 pm

The way people are talking on here there will be nowhere to go,every street and pub will be burnt to the ground after tonight!!!! :shock:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:55 pm

No Lee, just no ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........I'd be banned :shock: :shock: ......oh ok then................. ;)

sam salim wrote:The way people are talking on here there will be nowhere to go,every street and pub will be burnt to the ground after tonight!!!! :shock:

Only the stadium sam @ £3.70 a pint :shock:

sam salim wrote:The way people are talking on here there will be nowhere to go,every street and pub will be burnt to the ground after tonight!!!! :shock:

That would be a normal night out for you then ;) ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Marc wrote:

That would be a normal night out for you then ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marc wrote:No Lee, just no ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........I'd be banned :shock: :shock: ......oh ok then................. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:
What time you starting Sunday ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:No Lee, just no ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........I'd be banned :shock: :shock: ......oh ok then................. ;)

12 mate....may as well keep up with traditions :shock: :shock: ...got my ST picked up for me today, nice one for offering mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Forresters for 12 :?: :oops:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

12 mate....may as well keep up with traditions :shock: :shock: ...got my ST picked up for me today, nice one for offering mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Forresters for 12 :?: :oops:

Do you want to meet at Tuck inn Cafe 11.30 to line your stomach :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Lee, I'm driving down in the early morning, so probably be in Cardiff about 11, hope to make breakfast.....I loves my food :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Marc wrote:Lee, I'm driving down in the early morning, so probably be in Cardiff about 11, hope to make breakfast.....I loves my food :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not driving home are you Sunday night after all that Bow :o
I will give you a call when i am in Canton mate. :ayatollah:
I am driving to Plymouth early monday morning so will have to watch the pace :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:Lee, I'm driving down in the early morning, so probably be in Cardiff about 11, hope to make breakfast.....I loves my food :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am driving to Plymouth early monday morning so will have to watch the pace :lol:

Booked Monday off mate :D :D :D :D :D see you Sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Booked Monday off mate :D :D :D :D :D see you Sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You lucky get :lol: Working saturday are you mate ;) :ayatollah:
Wheres the joke ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Working Saturday Lee ;) ...Can't wait till Sunday, staying at Mandys this weekend..............Me and that van have been some places :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Oh yeah the Nukes is back out !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Oh yeah the Nukes is back out !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Who are you again, You will have to reintroduce yourself Steve :lol: :lol:
See you in the madhouse at Noon :ayatollah: