Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whose going to Oxford tomorrow?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

I'll be there with my 2 lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Whose going to Oxford tomorrow?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

mini bus for us. if it aint called off,hope it's not as looking forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Yep I'm off with 16 Rhondda lads, looking forward to it. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Game be on lads,had e-mail from kelvin thomas,he had spoke to the old bill and no problem with game,u will find the priory pub nxt to the ground,park up free,enjoy a few pints with us sat nav ox44yy.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

snoopster wrote:Game be on lads,had e-mail from kelvin thomas,he had spoke to the old bill and no problem with game,u will find the priory pub nxt to the ground,park up free,enjoy a few pints with us sat nav ox44yy.

Is this where all city fans are drinking tomorrow then? If so we'll be there :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

I'll be there :ayatollah: on way now!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 pm

ill be there :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Im going :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm

ALL quiet here now,kids have been run home...priory will be happy to serve u all tomoro,but with the situation,it will be wise from our poit of view to shut around kik off time,so enjoy the pub/marquee bars,we r a friendly lot,u be fine for a a pre game drink,tim and staff,safe journey up lads.sat nav ox4yy.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

already here... btw it seems to have kicked off here too... on my way back from that excellent curryhouse loads of coppers went pass me...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

snoopster wrote:ALL quiet here now,kids have been run home...priory will be happy to serve u all tomoro,but with the situation,it will be wise from our poit of view to shut around kik off time,so enjoy the pub/marquee bars,we r a friendly lot,u be fine for a a pre game drink,tim and staff,safe journey up lads.sat nav ox4yy.

not what i been told lol :lol: apparently the local youth are out to get the younger lads of cardiff :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 am

samdm94 wrote:
snoopster wrote:ALL quiet here now,kids have been run home...priory will be happy to serve u all tomoro,but with the situation,it will be wise from our poit of view to shut around kik off time,so enjoy the pub/marquee bars,we r a friendly lot,u be fine for a a pre game drink,tim and staff,safe journey up lads.sat nav ox4yy.

not what i been told lol :lol: apparently the local youth are out to get the younger lads of cardiff :lol:

they are not gonna do anything, as "ze Germans" are in town... :D

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

Hofmeister wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

they are not gonna do anything, as "ze Germans" are in town... :D

:ayatollah:

:lol: watch out then !!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

need transport for me n saddam as our minibus has failed to fill be gutted if cant go cos we boycotted the west ham game any 1 help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 am

warebluebirds wrote:need transport for me n saddam as our minibus has failed to fill be gutted if cant go cos we boycotted the west ham game any 1 help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

from were ?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 am

we both live in st mellons m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

3 of us on the 2 0 clock train :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am

samdm94 wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:need transport for me n saddam as our minibus has failed to fill be gutted if cant go cos we boycotted the west ham game any 1 help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

from were ?

dont suppose you can help? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

if u can get your self to malpas gezza might have some spaces left on his mini bus, or u can try dibbs ?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

samdm94 wrote:if u can get your self to malpas gezza might have some spaces left on his mini bus, or u can try dibbs ?

who u going with sam mate ?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm

:ayatollah: 4 oclock from bargoed!! :P